Page 4593 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35934093449345434583459045914592459345944595459646034643 ... LastLast
Results 45,921 to 45,930 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    I'm trying to get on the NA server and I didn't bother to get the client from the Microsoft Store since I was told to avoid it using the tweaker.
    OK, you may want to specify that you're trying to get on the NA servers in your original question, most people here play the JPN servers. Anyway, sorry, can't help you with this, not familiar enough with NA, you may want to try the English Facebook group.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    I'm trying to get on the NA server and I didn't bother to get the client from the Microsoft Store since I was told to avoid it using the tweaker.
    if you have Discord, try asking for help in PSO2 Fleets server, it'll be a lot faster there than here and you can get help from someone that isn't the_importer because he doesn't realize that JP/NA both can launch from the Tweaker and he doesn't know how to solve your problem.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    yes (5char)
    Thanks.

So as a returning player, is there any guide for the catch up mechanics for gears & units?
    Played back when ep 5 had just started, got a decent entry level +35 13* and 12* units right now

Spoiler!

Is google's translation accurate, will we need:

-100x Ares Stones
    -50x Promechit
    -50x Pure Photon
    -30x Ultimate Boosters

If so, Ares Stones, do we need to hit the old Ultimate Quests again or do they drop elsewhere nowadays?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

do we get a better way to have our hands on better 13* weapon later ? because running ultimate quest on NA is impossible and not rewarding at all

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    do we get a better way to have our hands on better 13* weapon later ? because running ultimate quest on NA is impossible and not rewarding at all
    Any method is going to involve grinding for the weapon, grinding for stones or relying on insane RNG. At least in NA you could just go the pay to win route and buy it in the shop. =P

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Where does a young, lv 20 braver go to get their hands on a bow better than the Quadrapt? Been using it for the past 7 or 8 levels now and I need something better.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

ok so WHY are there 4 rod weapons in the unique badge shop exchange but there is NOT a single wand ? wtf ????

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    ok so WHY are there 4 rod weapons in the unique badge shop exchange but there is NOT a single wand ? wtf ????
    because you should be running UQs right now
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers