Page 3811 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2811331137113761380138083809381038113812381338143821386139114311 ... LastLast
Results 38,101 to 38,110 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Considering no skills in the tree boost damage done using Techs besides Weak Attack Critical, which only boosts Crit Rate, I would say none.
    All of the skills boost tech damage. Hero's tech damage competes with Fo.

Is there something time-sensitive/related to where I should be focusing on ep.5 and these Buster Quests? That's all anyone seems to be talking about/doing atm, so either it's because a) it's the 'new thing to do' or b) there is some sort of time limit or deadline for something I don't know about (aside from one or two Bingo spots)? I did the intro mission for ep.5 (since I needed it to complete the front of the bingo card), but haven't touched any other part of ep.5 since, because I started playing about 2-3 months ago so I still have a ton of 'catch-up' to work on getting through first (and that's ignoring the chore more commonly known as Matter Boards...).

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Yes that could be the reason they are going slower or it could be you aren't using as much RDR boosters as before.
    Nope, same boosts as always. I can only get in about two runs per time slot that it is available though, because I have serious inventory issues that takes up a chunk of time after each run (nobody answered the question somebody else asked about what to keep inventory-wise earlier, that I reiterated a page or two ago; so still don't know what to keep or get rid of).

Or would creating another character somehow give me extra storage in any way? Or is it all shared? I wasn't planning on ever making a second character, but if it means I can add an extra couple hundred storage, I may consider it. (Just give me a shop pass already FUN scratch!)

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Is there something time-sensitive/related to where I should be focusing on ep.5 and these Buster Quests? That's all anyone seems to be talking about/doing atm, so either it's because a) it's the 'new thing to do' or b) there is some sort of time limit or deadline for something I don't know about (aside from one or two Bingo spots)? I did the intro mission for ep.5 (since I needed it to complete the front of the bingo card), but haven't touched any other part of ep.5 since, because I started playing about 2-3 months ago so I still have a ton of 'catch-up' to work on getting through first (and that's ignoring the chore more commonly known as Matter Boards...).
    The time limit is "people will lose interest by the time the nest buster quest comes out"

EDIT: there is a campaign for completing the most recent episode 5 parts though. You'll get a sword/TMG/Talis Camo.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Nope, same boosts as always. I can only get in about two runs per time slot that it is available though, because I have serious inventory issues that takes up a chunk of time after each run (nobody answered the question somebody else asked about what to keep inventory-wise earlier, that I reiterated a page or two ago; so still don't know what to keep or get rid of).

Or would creating another character somehow give me extra storage in any way? Or is it all shared? I wasn't planning on ever making a second character, but if it means I can add an extra couple hundred storage, I may consider it. (Just give me a shop pass already FUN scratch!)
    Ditch everything that isn't 13* weapon or higher or 12* units. Any 10-11* weapons you find CUBE'em, or Sphere your choice. 10 and 11* units Sphere or desynth, if you care about crafting units. Lvl 11 Discs and higher desyth and keep what comes out, PA Fragments. When gathering only keep only the rocks and items you can turn into to Yerkes's COs, they are 8* items. Ditch everything else they are only good for cooking and if you aren't making use of that no point keeping the items. Pretty sure that is it on items the rest are just materials for some form of exchange which if you have the space keep'em as those are always useful to keep around.

Each character gets a character storage that holds 300 items, default but can be increased. Having more characters equals more ways to make money such as TAs, provided you don't forget about them.

Regarding your question about Episode 5 well yes it is kinda time sensitive but also not really. The story in Episode 5 doesn't follow progress like other Episodes did at some point you HAVE to do a Buster Quest to move forward with the story. So it is time sensitive in that if people are bored of it you won't be getting far in the story, SEGA might patch it when Buster Quest aren't being done as often anymore.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The time limit is "people will lose interest by the time the nest buster quest comes out"

EDIT: there is a campaign for completing the most recent episode 5 parts though. You'll get a sword/TMG/Talis Camo.
    Any idea when that campaign ends? Been holding off on doing Episode 5 until I do Episode 4, and I've been holding off on doing that until I get a second character through Episodes 1-3. But if there's a time limit, I might try to speed through Episode 4 and 5 for those.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Any idea when that campaign ends? Been holding off on doing Episode 5 until I do Episode 4, and I've been holding off on doing that until I get a second character through Episodes 1-3. But if there's a time limit, I might try to speed through Episode 4 and 5 for those.
    September 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    You have til the 6th of September.

are there any other viable Braver builds aside from average stance katana? like hybrid or weak stance or something?

Where can I get the omega timed ability recepie ??