Page 4275 of 4339 FirstFirst ... 32753775417542254265427242734274427542764277427842854325 ... LastLast
Results 42,741 to 42,750 of 43382

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    1) Do we know of any affix weeks/specials coming up that might make the market prices skyrocket, or are those kind of at-random/come with certain web panel events or whatnot? Was thinking about finally using one of my Shop passes to try and clear out some inventory for once (I think I already scrapped all the junk, the rest is 'sellable'... probably), but if a boost is coming relatively soon I can try to find more stuff to delete to make space I guess.

2) Is there any use for mini Rappy suits, or any benefit of keeping one? I never had any of the limited/drop type suits like that drop before til the other day (Joker 300 + E.Forest 100 + Raid 100 + Tri 100 + Daily 50 + RDR 250 = finally get something), but unless there is some reason to keep it (or exchange it for), I will probably sell it as well.

3) Also, is it normal for Arks Rappy's to show up as long as any single person of the 12 has premium during Premium PSO2 Day (today)? Saw a couple in E.Forest earlier and I know I don't have premium, so wasn't expecting to see any. Got a 1s unit and a couple weapons, so that's cool I guess.
    1. jan 1st = boost week. this boost = weapon affixes, mana rev, cheaper 6s+ astral unit, doom2, per/elder rev, supply is absolutely huge, take that to ur mind. protip is always selling a week before boost. something like 8s fabula is already at 5m now.

2. mini suits can display accessories youre wearing. they're more expensive just cuz of that.

3. arks fever is dropped for everyone on 22th as i recall
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Dec 22, 2018 at 05:30 AM.

Why was Atra changed to Atlas?

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Why was Atra changed to Atlas?
    Something to do with its mythology origin or something. Ill stick to the JP names; Atra as intended
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Is there anything you can do with 14* eggs you don't want besides feeding them to a pet for exp?
    I've been getting some from the Christmas EQ that are of pets I already have and are the same element, so there's no point using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cipher View Post
    Is there anything you can do with 14* eggs you don't want besides feeding them to a pet for exp?
    I've been getting some from the Christmas EQ that are of pets I already have and are the same element, so there's no point using them.
    The recycle shop has been updated so you can now cube most things; 14* eggs net you 3 cubes.

Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.

Back after being away from the game for more than half a year, and have a question about skill tree for Br/Hu
    I remember half a year ago hybrid was the way to go, but after I returned I've seen a lot more people running dual stance Katana instead
    Did bow undergo a huge nerf or something, or is it just because it's easier to get 1 14* than 2 14*?

The Recycle Shop has 150% EX Triboosts and according to the Ark Layer translation, it says that it costs 1 AC Scratch Ticket, but it doesn't seem to work, the game says I have none even if I have a shit ton of them. Was this mistranslated?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    The Recycle Shop has 150% EX Triboosts and according to the Ark Layer translation, it says that it costs 1 AC Scratch Ticket, but it doesn't seem to work, the game says I have none even if I have a shit ton of them. Was this mistranslated?
    Needs to be one of the Bonus Scratch tickets, ie. the ones you get from scratching multiple times.

Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Needs to be one of the Bonus Scratch tickets, ie. the ones you get from scratching multiple times.
    That makes more sense, figured it was too easy. There's no mention of Bonus ticket however, guess it was mistranslated, thanks.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

How do hp and def and res compare?
    A friend of mine just got replaced his Weila Bode with Rappy Shine and said he only takes 30 more damage on average.

So basically, HP is king and def is rather irrelevant (at least for a lvl 85 character using 2 12* units)?
    And is res worth it for mob attacks or only really makes a difference against bosses with their 800+ damage attacks?

The enemy damage formula on swiki seems quite wrong cause according to it enemies with less atk than your def will heal you. Sounds pretty fishy.