Page 1027 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 275279279771017102410251026102710281029103010371077112715272027 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    Even still. AFAIK, the FI class won't add that much TATK. So if I wanted to cast AND do damage with boots, why is FI the best decision. It doesn't make sense.
    PP slayer adds sattk and tattk.

Brave and wise stance boost both tech AND striking damage. You're probably going to only use brave, though. It's nearly 150% tech/striking damage. + 200 sattk and tattk below 50% PP and tech arts JA bonus which is another 15% tech and striking damage.

Also the BO trait "Jet boots strike" makes all jet boots PA and normal attack damage into striking damage. So HU is the best sub for pure striking based BO, jet boots or dual blades.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Another short one from me:
    I've collected few tri- and rare drop boosters, but... I'm not really sure where should use them. What quests should I do with boosters on for the maximum output of good weapons?
    Depends on what you are hunting for.
    Most people use it on TD, since that's guranteed to drop 10~11*
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

You would use them on Emergency Quests (EQ). That will give you the best chance to find rare weapons and a good boost to XP as well. Try using Triboost +100% with XP Boost +150% from the AC shop. Or just 75% from player shops.
    Hm, just as I thought. What I didn't thought, that I can buy boosters with meseta. So thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    PP slayer adds sattk and tattk.

Brave and wise stance boost both tech AND striking damage. You're probably going to only use brave, though. It's nearly 150% tech/striking damage. + 200 sattk and tattk below 50% PP and tech arts JA bonus which is another 15% tech and striking damage.

Also the BO trait "Jet boots strike" makes all jet boots PA and normal attack damage into striking damage. So HU is the best sub for pure striking based BO, jet boots or dual blades.
    Then I'll take FI :P

Is TE for more support?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    Recently I've been getting some odd sound issues in game. Whenever there is a mass of high-pitched sound effects, such as Ilgrants, spots hit when affected by Weak Bullet, missles fired by airships etc, the sound gets very staticy and everything gets downed out by the ear reap. I tried playing the game with my headphones and while it seemed to have a greater tolerance, it still happened? Do I need a better external speaker, or could it be an issue with the game files? It started on my new PC, which is why I think it's that, but what do I know?
    Anyone?
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Anyone?
    Run a file check and make sure sound settings that sent supported by your current sound card aren't checked.

Other than that I got nothin'

Then I'll take FI :P

Is TE for more support?
    TE sub doesn't have a purpose. It's like playing HU/TE, completely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    TE sub doesn't have a purpose. It's like playing HU/TE, completely pointless.
    People in the Bouncer thread in the Guides sub forum recommended it :|

But FI is just fine. It's a new character so all is fresh!

So since the LQ is gone, what can replace it in terms of XP? Guild members told me the new free field for Shironia is good. Can you get a MP12 there?

Run a file check and make sure sound settings that sent supported by your current sound card aren't checked.

Other than that I got nothin'
    Ran a file check last night and downloading a new soundcard driver. We'll see what happens.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Ran a file check last night and downloading a new soundcard driver. We'll see what happens.
    That could possibly be the issue