best place to farm it is the arks quest. You get one of each boss guaranteed and can clear that mission in 5min solo easily. Make sure you break parts for extra wep/unit drops.

Is there a facepalm lobby action yet?

I seriously need one for the times I go into an XH MPA only to see people with units that aren't affixed with any -atk or grinded at all, using 7* weapons. Or that one time I went into PD and saw a guy using a 75/40 HU/TE guard stance build thinking he was "supporting" by using all of his moons and resta 24/7, but never casting shifta or deband.

I cannot attack or use any of my mouse buttons. In order to "attack" and use the right click special, I have to re-bind them to other buttons on my keyboards, pretty much making my mouse completely useless. I am using a razor naga with no special bindings at the moment, but I have also tried plugging in my traditional alienware basic mouse with no success.

Is there any way I'll be able to use my mouse for anything in game? Has anyone encountered this problem?

As another note when I go to re-bind my keys in the options section, when I try to set normal attack to left click nothing happens. When I try to set it to one of my side-mouse buttons like num1, it will recognize it for binding purposes but when I actually go into a game and press that button it will do nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by arkeido View Post
    Does character storage also moved when transferring ship?
    Character storage should indeed move with you. Think of it as an extension of your character's inventory, just with restricted access.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Does anything boost Power IV?
    If inheritance/transfering over there doesn't seem to be anything to boost the rates of Power 4. (And other stat 4's) Respective soul affixes only affect stat 3's and lower.
    Base at x1--> 40%, x2 --> 60%, x3 --> 80%

If synthesis of Power 4, (and other stat 4's) including respective souls affixes (ex. vol, gwana, griffon, etc) do boost the success rate by +20%, and supposedly including the new mutation 2 affix adds +30%. (The two are additive, if both are included)
    Base at x2 -->20%, x3 --> 40%

Hopefully expected answer was among these two! Otherwise, may need clarification...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Is there a facepalm lobby action yet?

I seriously need one for the times I go into an XH MPA only to see people with units that aren't affixed with any -atk or grinded at all, using 7* weapons. Or that one time I went into PD and saw a guy using a 75/40 HU/TE guard stance build thinking he was "supporting" by using all of his moons and resta 24/7, but never casting shifta or deband.
    If for pictures, /mla pose7, /mla pose10 should work perfectly. Otherwise, /mla pleasure, /mla disgust, /fla disgust, and similar create a relatively close appearance of disappointment.

For more direct action, /fla rush would work fantastically, with /mla rush not as effective but still great for getting the point across. Otherwise, /mla kick2, /fla kick2, /mla volley and other similar can be used in rapid succession on the target.

...this probably wasn't a serious question, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxfortuna View Post
    I cannot attack or use any of my mouse buttons. In order to "attack" and use the right click special, I have to re-bind them to other buttons on my keyboards, pretty much making my mouse completely useless. I am using a razor naga with no special bindings at the moment, but I have also tried plugging in my traditional alienware basic mouse with no success.

Is there any way I'll be able to use my mouse for anything in game? Has anyone encountered this problem?

As another note when I go to re-bind my keys in the options section, when I try to set normal attack to left click nothing happens. When I try to set it to one of my side-mouse buttons like num1, it will recognize it for binding purposes but when I actually go into a game and press that button it will do nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Unfortunately don't have a direct solution, but shooting possible answers...

Believe razor naga was used by at least another poster...possibly. So likely isn't an issue with the mouse itself. (Also since other mouse wasn't working as well...)

Note that within options, there is a separate section for keyboard and mouse (and gamepad) which likely explains why you are unable to bind mouse keys unfortunately. The mouse section itself consists of pulldown tabs, rather than allowing one to bind specific keys. (Also, oddly a good number of keys are unallowed for rebinding, such as the f-10, 1-10, and numpad set, which can only be cycled between each other in their specific tab)

A possible issue would be that the 't' button (probably, don't believe rebound t personally) by default causes mouse to toggle to and from pointer mode, ("Mouse mode"?) which disables attacking/pa usage but instead allows for clicking on other players to open a menu with options. (Such a sending a good job, in case you want to give your approval for someone else's unique or otherwise pleasant outfit design)

Also, you could try double checking and looking for your mouse's drivers updates. Likely isn't the issue though, since basic mouse doesn't work either.

Also, not sure if the old tutorial asked if keyboard only, keyboard + mouse or gamepad (or maybe remember incorrectly due to similar games asking at beginning) so there might be a way to change such. Looking at options, appears to be for chat only though. (Personally do not run tweaker/translation patch but barely can read japanese as well so can't be sure)

On the other hand, a search on this forum seems to found that a "razer nostromo" has been found to have issues between its drivers and pso2.

Can you still use the mouse to click through menus within the game? Or is the mouse completely "dead" ingame? If first case, may just be a toggle or possibly in "gamepad mode" or something.

Would suggest first checking toggles (t, scroll lock?) and options then trying to update mouse software and then the many file checks.
    Also, if using any sort of keybind software try running without.

Hopefully the solution lies within there somewhere. Or someone who also experienced the same issue pipes up about it and gives their solution. Good luck!

I am confused about this summoner skill :ポイントアシスト
    Isn' it supposed to last 40s at lvl 10? but mine only lasts 15s.

Any advice will be really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Unfortunately don't have a direct solution, but shooting possible answers...

Believe razor naga was used by at least another poster...possibly. So likely isn't an issue with the mouse itself. (Also since other mouse wasn't working as well...)

Note that within options, there is a separate section for keyboard and mouse (and gamepad) which likely explains why you are unable to bind mouse keys unfortunately. The mouse section itself consists of pulldown tabs, rather than allowing one to bind specific keys. (Also, oddly a good number of keys are unallowed for rebinding, such as the f-10, 1-10, and numpad set, which can only be cycled between each other in their specific tab)

A possible issue would be that the 't' button (probably, don't believe rebound t personally) by default causes mouse to toggle to and from pointer mode, ("Mouse mode"?) which disables attacking/pa usage but instead allows for clicking on other players to open a menu with options. (Such a sending a good job, in case you want to give your approval for someone else's unique or otherwise pleasant outfit design)

Also, you could try double checking and looking for your mouse's drivers updates. Likely isn't the issue though, since basic mouse doesn't work either.

Also, not sure if the old tutorial asked if keyboard only, keyboard + mouse or gamepad (or maybe remember incorrectly due to similar games asking at beginning) so there might be a way to change such. Looking at options, appears to be for chat only though. (Personally do not run tweaker/translation patch but barely can read japanese as well so can't be sure)

On the other hand, a search on this forum seems to found that a "razer nostromo" has been found to have issues between its drivers and pso2.

Can you still use the mouse to click through menus within the game? Or is the mouse completely "dead" ingame? If first case, may just be a toggle or possibly in "gamepad mode" or something.

Would suggest first checking toggles (t, scroll lock?) and options then trying to update mouse software and then the many file checks.
    Also, if using any sort of keybind software try running without.

Hopefully the solution lies within there somewhere. Or someone who also experienced the same issue pipes up about it and gives their solution. Good luck!
    Thanks for your ideas. I will update with what I know:

I still cannot right-click or left-click my attack. Nothing works if I bind anything to r/l click. I have learned what T does and also the scrl lk but it is neither of those--I cannot attack even if T is pressed or not pressed regardless of the mode.

However, an interesting update. I went into mouse control options and changed it from "Right-handed users" to "Custom" and for some reason that allowed me to use the Scroll wheel on my mouse as well as the side-buttons, so there is improvement there! I still cannot use the r/l click.

I've reset it a few times to be keyboard/mouse but to no avail. Perhaps someone knows something else I could try. Updating drivers as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post

Might be because someone overwritten yours. It's kinda like wb for pet, 1 per enemy per mpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Character storage should indeed move with you. Think of it as an extension of your character's inventory, just with restricted access.
    I see, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post

Most likely your point assist is overwritten by other player. Only 1 assist point may exist on 1 mob like WB.

Is there a shop that sells the default basewear for the races?