Page 4473 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 347339734373442344634470447144724473447444754476448345234573 ... LastLast
Results 44,721 to 44,730 of 46801
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    How do you unlock koffie orders on fresh characters now? I cant access the bridge, I've done forest free field, cant find nuffin.
    you have to do ep1 story missions first, if i'm not mistaken.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    you have to do ep1 story missions first, if i'm not mistaken.
    I've gone through all of them, still nothing popped up from her yet. I'm pretty confused. I'll give the first few forest arks missions a try, but its absurd theres no indicator of where to go first.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I've gone through all of them, still nothing popped up from her yet. I'm pretty confused. I'll give the first few forest arks missions a try, but its absurd theres no indicator of where to go first.
    I believe it is an ARKS Mission thing that you need to do; if I recall it is to talk to Afin.
    Basically, the game has made it so that the Main ARKS Missions serve as the extended tutorial.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 20, 2019 at 07:02 PM.

Does a critical build ( using S abilities ) +15% crit chance and + 4% crit damage actually matter much ??

question is cause its still a toss up between high pp recovery and low PA PP usage.

put it this put way.

1) +15% crit chance and + 4% crit damage

2) +20% pp recovery and -10% PA PP usage

or

3) a mix of 1 and 2

I am still wondering on how to fit everything together without sacrificing anything lol
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Sep 21, 2019 at 01:06 AM.

Anyone know where I can find info on the voice tickets they gave out this time and the time before? Just trying to figure out which characters I want to use them on and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Anyone know where I can find info on the voice tickets they gave out this time and the time before? Just trying to figure out which characters I want to use them on and what not.
    youtube

Is there an English up to date Title List somewhere (not Chrome translated swiki)?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

This is probably a stupid question, but:

What's the best method or lightning tech to spam in order to shock/stun/stagger regular Gal Gryphon?

I want to stun-lock him (so he doesn't fly around all over the place and waste time) in UH free-field as ph so the MPA can wail on him.

Also, what's the best tech(s) to use against Gal and Transmizers in UH, I have no idea what to do and have been zanverse-ing and spamming zonde-type-0 like an idiot.

Yeah, I never actually bothered with techs and their mechanics until ph (just VERY recently and now i'm starting to get interested in fote too).

Thanks.

Edit:

Grammar.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Sep 23, 2019 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but:

What's the best method or lightning tech to spam in order to shock/stun/stagger regular Gal Gryphon?

I want to stun-lock him (so he doesn't fly around all over the place and waste time) in UH free-field as ph so the MPA can wail on him.

Also, what's the best tech(s) to use against Gal and Transmizers in UH, I have no idea what to do and have been zanverse-ing and spamming zonde-type-0 like an idiot.

Yeah, I never actually bothered with techs and their mechanics until ph (just VERY recently and now i'm starting to get interested in fote too).

Thanks.

Edit:

Grammar.

set off Zondeel and spam it over and over or Na Zonde spam (I dont recommend it though because locked in place and it may not shock it)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

@Kril:

Alright, gotcha.

I'll Zondeel and set it off over and over again to shock him.

Gal flying all over the place and wasting time gets old really fast.

Thanks.