Page 4555 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 355540554455450545454552455345544555455645574558456546054655 ... LastLast
Results 45,541 to 45,550 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    Hey so I haven't played in a few months. I was able to level up to 76 without completing the level 75 cap, Pioneer of NT upgrade. Are there no more level caps?
    Level Cap Trial II now unlocks the cap all the way to 95 for normal classes. Successor classes (Hero, Phantom, and Etoile) still have their individual Cap unlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Level Cap Trial II now unlocks the cap all the way to 95 for normal classes. Successor classes (Hero, Phantom, and Etoile) still have their individual Cap unlocks.
    My class is hero, didn't have to complete 75 level cap

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    My class is hero, didn't have to complete 75 level cap
    Let me clarify:
    For normal classes, you only need to complete Level Cap Trial I and II, and II now unlocks lv40 to 95.
    For Successor Classes, you have their class-specific Aptitude Exam I, II, III, and IV, but IV now unlocks lv70 to 95.
    Thus, answering your original question, there are still level caps, but they have been modified.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 26, 2020 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Let me clarify:
    For normal classes, you only need to complete Level Cap Trial I and II, and II now unlocks lv40 to 95.
    For Successor Classes, you have their class-specific Aptitude Exam I, II, III, and IV, but IV now unlocks lv70 to 95.
    Thus, answering your original question, there are still level caps, but they have been modified.
    ok thank you

PSO2 NA, was trying to use the recycle shop and misread that I needed AC scratch tickets(haven't slept well the whole week because of playing the game, can't read straight ). When I realized that its the items it wants I tried scratching the tickets and it seems that I can't. Can I scratch them somehow, or I just lost some money since I can't do anything with them? I contacted support but unfortunately i forgot that the email tied to the acct isn't working right. Did tell them that and provided a new email, but i just don't think they care about my money. LOL
    PS
    Is there anything I can get with AC scratch tickets. Was looking maybe into trading them for something cool but didn't see a shop for it in the shopping area. Thx

Edit: I did google it but it says that I should have an option to scratch them in the menu where I bough it, but the only in game option is to buy more. Tried to have them in my inventory or in the premium storage, but still can't scratch them.
    Last edited by Orosan; Mar 27, 2020 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orosan View Post
    PSO2 NA, was trying to use the recycle shop and misread that I needed AC scratch tickets(haven't slept well the whole week because of playing the game, can't read straight ). When I realized that its the items it wants I tried scratching the tickets and it seems that I can't. Can I scratch them somehow, or I just lost some money since I can't do anything with them? I contacted support but unfortunately i forgot that the email tied to the acct isn't working right. Did tell them that and provided a new email, but i just don't think they care about my money. LOL
    PS
    Is there anything I can get with AC scratch tickets. Was looking maybe into trading them for something cool but didn't see a shop for it in the shopping area. Thx

Edit: I did google it but it says that I should have an option to scratch them in the menu where I bough it, but the only in game option is to buy more. Tried to have them in my inventory or in the premium storage, but still can't scratch them.
    Assuming you have them in your Inventory, you use AC Scratch Tickets in the Play Scratch Tickets Menu:

For some reason there isn't an option to play them, just to buy new ones. But thanks because now I know for sure that I should be able to scratch them. Must be a problem they are having. I'll also mention it to their twitter acct.

For some reason there isn't an option to play them, just to buy new ones. But thanks because now I know for sure that I should be able to scratch them. Must be a problem they are having. I'll also mention it to their twitter acct.
    You are selecting Recruit Line, right?
    If you are, could you take and post a screenshot of what it looks like for you when you get to the Menu I have in my second image?
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 27, 2020 at 01:02 PM.

I have them in my inventory during the pics. I'll try to log off and in to see if it works.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have them in my inventory during the pics. I'll try to log off and in to see if it works.
    So no menu pops up when you click on Recruit Line?