Page 4328 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 332838284228427843184325432643274328432943304331433843784428 ... LastLast
Results 43,271 to 43,280 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    If i uses 15* weapon as "form" to another weapon i.e for lower rarity, will i able to use that 15* in Weapon Category Exchange (zieg) ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Quickasker > the wiki says you can. Even if you sell the weapon or exchange it or put it away in storage.
    (I'm still not convinced I should have told you that. This sounds like a troll making preparations)
    I can confirm this is the case. Rarity doesn't even factor into this, but that's what a lot of people do, use Lightstream and several category changes to make their Atra weapons use the Lightstream models. Once you make the change, that change is permanent until you choose to remove it, regardless of whether or not you still have it. (It'll also be written into the second tab of your weapon details what model you are using for your weapon)

Questions about affix slot protection items:

I want to attempt an upslot affix of going from 4 to 5 slots with some extremely expensive materials. Is my interpretation about 特殊能力保護(5枠以下) correct in that I can use this on a 4 slot item trying force the 5th slot and if it fails, the fodders and add special ability item is returned to my inventory?

Also, what happens to the item you tried to affix? Does it also retain its original state before the failed affix?

Thanks kindly in advance.
    Last edited by A Man in Flames; Mar 14, 2019 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post
    Questions about affix slot protection items:

I want to attempt an upslot affix of going from 4 to 5 slots with some extremely expensive materials. Is my interpretation about 特殊能力保護(5枠以下) correct in that I can use this on a 4 slot item trying force the 5th slot and if it fails, the fodders and add special ability item is returned to my inventory?

Also, what happens to the item you tried to affix? Does it also retain its original state before the failed affix?

Thanks kindly in advance.
    You can use 5s protects on 4s upslot to 5s. I'm pretty sure all items go back into your inventory if the affix failed. Unfortunately (Fortunately?) I have never failed any of my protects even the upslots so I can't be 100% sure but, from the descriptions I'm sure everything does return back into your inventory like how it was before the affix began.

About how much grind exp is a +10ed 12* vs a +20ed 10*?

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    You can use 5s protects on 4s upslot to 5s. I'm pretty sure all items go back into your inventory if the affix failed. Unfortunately (Fortunately?) I have never failed any of my protects even the upslots so I can't be 100% sure but, from the descriptions I'm sure everything does return back into your inventory like how it was before the affix began.
    This is exactly how it works. You get everything back as it was prior to execution of the failed affix, with the exception of rate boosters and the protector item itself.

Thank you both エリュシオン and Lyrise for the confirmation. I threw down some cash last night and pulled one 5 slot protector and wouldn't you know it, my first attempt succeeded. Gotta do this two more times now.

What is a good way to get started on unit crafting so I can make HP crafted units? Doing Zieg's weapon craft CO's had me broke, so I'd like a more professional input to prevent this if possible.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

So, how screwed are those without a DEX mag for upcoming Phantom class?

Quote Originally Posted by Megaolix View Post
    So, how screwed are those without a DEX mag for upcoming Phantom class?
    Well using a dewman female hero base stats as a comparison, with all class title stat boosts their base attack stats at level 90 without mag are:

838 Striking
    838 Shooting
    831 Tech

Other races are lower. It takes 850 to equip Austere NT or Atra Ex, and 900 to equip Lightstream. So you'll either need to waste skill points on base attack up (assuming the tree has it) or stick with 14* for 2/3 of your weapons. Or maybe Phantom will innately have enough attack.

Don't see why you wouldn't just pay the 3$ for a new mag though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Don't see why you wouldn't just pay the 3$ for a new mag though.
    I would need to know how for that to start with.