Page 4597 of 4621 FirstFirst ... 3597409744974547458745944595459645974598459946004607 ... LastLast
Results 45,961 to 45,970 of 46202

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Anyway to hide faces that come up from other people's autowords?
    You can disable autowords of other players entirely from the options (unfortunately I am not at my pc at the moment to pinpoint exactly the location of the option, I think it is under Communication).

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to selectively block autowords or cut-ins.

I noticed when playing with my friends (Force) that I cannot see their spells, like barta, being cast; it will either be missing completely or the most faint of see through.

I have graphics turned up, is there something that should be checked to be able to see everything?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPope View Post
    I noticed when playing with my friends (Force) that I cannot see their spells, like barta, being cast; it will either be missing completely or the most faint of see through.

I have graphics turned up, is there something that should be checked to be able to see everything?
    There is an option in the in-games graphics settings to adjust the visibility of other player's effects, but even when it is set to display them, they are still reduced relative to the effect that you would see if you cast it yourself. This was implemented a while ago because the effects were quite bad at one point where enough things going off basically made it impossible tot see anything.

Thank you -- I will check that out!

What are the chances of Sega adding another Liberate Unlocker at Zieg? I have enough for the LS stone but kinda afraid they'll add another Liberate for 900 again
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

ok what the hell why does buying a new mag is cheaper than reset one ? don't we have to LV them both from LV1

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    ok what the hell why does buying a new mag is cheaper than reset one ? don't we have to LV them both from LV1
    For the same reason renaming a character costs more than creating one, eventually you will be at max amount of mags(or characters) and you have no other choice than reset(or rename). SEGA wants to make money.

asking to make sure before i raise new mag : do ranger and gunner use full Ratk mag ?

and how to increase affix LV in a cheaper way ? like tech 1 + tech 2 = tech 3 ? is it possible ? since the price on NA is insane for a new server, it's 200k+ for a LV3 2-3 slots affix unit...

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    asking to make sure before i raise new mag : do ranger and gunner use full Ratk mag ?

and how to increase affix LV in a cheaper way ? like tech 1 + tech 2 = tech 3 ? is it possible ? since the price on NA is insane for a new server, it's 200k+ for a LV3 2-3 slots affix unit...
    Yes, they use full R-ATK/RNG-Pwr.

Tech II + Tech II = Tech III with a 30% success rate. Tech II + Tech II + Tech II = Tech III with a 50% success rate, Tech II + Tech II +Tech II + Nepto Soul = Tech III with a 70% success rate. I recommend playing around with the Affix Simulator to start seeing how transfer rates work for these things.

Anyone know what voice this is?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJKnSEesJ8o
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord dm me if you wanna squad up.