Page 4650 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3650415045504600464046474648464946504651465246534660 ... LastLast
Results 46,491 to 46,500 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I made this stupid Fire Lumigunny with Burn V on it. And what? I can't make it proc not a single once! Damn!
    What I'm doing wrong?
    Why did you put Burn V on it if it's fire element first of all? It's already going to cause burn by being fire element.
    And second of all, what are you hitting with it? Different enemies have status effect resistances, and the status effect rate of weapon status effects isn't super high, even with Lumigunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Why did you put Burn V on it if it's fire element first of all? It's already going to cause burn by being fire element.
    And second of all, what are you hitting with it? Different enemies have status effect resistances, and the status effect rate of weapon status effects isn't super high, even with Lumigunny.
    https://twitter.com/enjoyhunterT/sta...01396118917120

If you have the matching status with the element on the Lumigunny, it improves the overall rate of proccing the status.

re: rate, Lumigunny is good on it's own but people are mostly using it now with Luster main/sub because of Deband Disorder. Burn/Poison are very useful in UH and high Divide Steps since the HP pools are so inflated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    https://twitter.com/enjoyhunterT/sta...01396118917120

If you have the matching status with the element on the Lumigunny, it improves the overall rate of proccing the status.

re: rate, Lumigunny is good on it's own but people are mostly using it now with Luster main/sub because of Deband Disorder. Burn/Poison are very useful in UH and high Divide Steps since the HP pools are so inflated.
    I know why people use lumigunny, I use it. I was wondering why you'd bother adding a SE affix to it. If the difference is that big then I can see the point though.

IDK how it works really but I've already killed 4 Execours with it without a single proc...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    IDK how it works really but I've already killed 4 Execours with it without a single proc...
    Most bosses have slight SE resistance, even to the SEs that work on them. That said, are you hitting the right part, as far as I know you have to actually hit the back crystal after its broken with a SE, not just any part of the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    you have to actually hit the back crystal after its broken with a SE, not just any part of the boss.
    That's the point, I didn't know that and lock on a core as always... Thanks for an info.

When you break Execour's backside, it gains a Fire weakness on that point only. Only then you can burn it on the backside and it can only be burned once per encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    Hate to ask here given there's no forum section for it, though i'm sure a lot of people playing PSO2 JP play it occasionally as well:

Is there some other group that was able to do translations for JP Idola Phantasy Star Saga since it looks like Arks-Layer wasn't able to do it? Kinda surprised they weren't able to given they did the PSO2/Nova ones for Vita and PSO2es.
    as far as i know , nobody translated Idola JP ver . maybe it cannot have tweaker just like PSO2es because of how the game its coded , i think

hell in PSO2es the translation team never fixed a problem of chip specialization while the game its translated , you have to revert the translation if you want to do that

How do people manage to skip the opening cutscenes for Phase 1 tPD and Sodam so they can start damaging it before every one else?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    How do people manage to skip the opening cutscenes for Phase 1 tPD and Sodam so they can start damaging it before every one else?
    I haven't experienced it with Phase 1, but I have experienced it with Sodam. Not on purpose though; I have no idea what causes it. It's probably a bug of sorts.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.