Page 4441 of 4480 FirstFirst ... 3441394143414391443144384439444044414442444344444451 ... LastLast
Results 44,401 to 44,410 of 44800
  1. #44401

    Default

    Where can i get gold medals from yall?

  2. #44402

    Default

    For a returning player, where can I get a "newbie" set of units/armor?

    I'm still sporting Varda set from 2013 and I feel I need an upgrade, seeing that there are some already grinded weapons (Leo ones for example), I'm curious if there's an equivalent for units?

  3. #44403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    For a returning player, where can I get a "newbie" set of units/armor?

    I'm still sporting Varda set from 2013 and I feel I need an upgrade, seeing that there are some already grinded weapons (Leo ones for example), I'm curious if there's an equivalent for units?
    LQ Xie badge shop. Evleda units are 10 badges per piece, and upgrading them to their better versions Cleasis (which requires 100 cleasis boosters) costs essentially 20 badges as you can buy the upgrade materials at 1 badge per 5 booster
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

  4. #44404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Where can i get gold medals from yall?
    Which gold medals do you mean exactly? Gold medals and silver medals you can get from the Armada emergency quest. The seasonal emergency quest “ Driving Rain 2019” drops a good amount of 2019 gold badges. The current Limited Quest is great for getting the other gold badges like the 7th anniversary badges and more 2019 badges, and more awesome useful drops.
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jul 18, 2019 at 07:57 AM.

  5. #44405

    Default

    Is there any way to get more individual points? I can only get average 14 badges every limited quest running, so it is almost impossible to get 2000 points by next Tuesday.

  6. #44406

    Default

    i have a question about WEBLINK quest in PSO2es: am i really doing progress for the astral ticket ? because i checked my score yesterday and didnt advance nothing while i played PSO2es the whole tuesday and wednesday the web quest before coming from work

  7. #44407
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    Is there any way to get more individual points? I can only get average 14 badges every limited quest running, so it is almost impossible to get 2000 points by next Tuesday.
    Increase your RDR chance by using more/better tickets. With Triboost 50%, Daily Triboost 50%, RDR 250%, and 7th Anniversary Donut (50% again), I get 23-26 per run.

  8. #44408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Increase your RDR chance by using more/better tickets. With Triboost 50%, Daily Triboost 50%, RDR 250%, and 7th Anniversary Donut (50% again), I get 23-26 per run.
    Thank you so much for the information. One more question, how to get daily triboost 50%? all I get is 30% after I finish 7 daily COs.

  9. #44409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    Thank you so much for the information. One more question, how to get daily triboost 50%? all I get is 30% after I finish 7 daily COs.
    Every time you do a daily quest you get a 5% boost that stacks up to 50%. The boost lasts 24 hours. But each time you complete a daily quest that timer will go back to 24 hours. So basically after a couple days of doing the daily’s you will get the 50%. You can keep the 50% boost as long as you complete a daily within 24 hours. Meaning you can have 50% boost forever as long as complete 1 daily quest every day after you get the 50%. I think it might reset to 0 though after maintenance not positive.

  10. #44410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Every time you do a daily quest you get a 5% boost that stacks up to 50%. The boost lasts 24 hours. But each time you complete a daily quest that timer will go back to 24 hours. So basically after a couple days of doing the daily’s you will get the 50%. You can keep the 50% boost as long as you complete a daily within 24 hours. Meaning you can have 50% boost forever as long as complete 1 daily quest every day after you get the 50%. I think it might reset to 0 though after maintenance not positive.
    It never resets to 0 automatically, only if you let it lapse. Also, Premium allows you to bank an extra 5 days worth of Daily Triboost, which is useful for when you have extra characters that you aren't on everyday.


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •