Page 4453 of 4481 FirstFirst ... 3453395343534403444344504451445244534454445544564463 ... LastLast
Results 44,521 to 44,530 of 44808
  1. #44521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I was just about to update it; let's say the upper echelon per unit as 10mil and single ATK, since I'm trying to make one set R-ATK and one set S-ATK (this is for a couple of secondary characters, so I'm not trying to break the bank, but still want something half-decent).
    Computed Arada's build and checked ingame for on ship 2 for prices, it's about 5~6m per unit (using Noble stuff, Elegant boosts price to about 2~3m more), assuming you buy the fodders outside of the one with ARKS fever and including Dudu fee. And 100/70/10 is a pretty good statline IMO for that price point

    You are going to make the Soul/ARKS Fever fodder though through upslotting an ARKS fever fod with soul receptors + Soul with Arks Fever but even then it's still relatively cheap.
    Last edited by Nyansan; Aug 3, 2019 at 08:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

  2. #44522
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Speaking of Affixing (as I am just really bad with figuring out the right/best stuff to have, so would rather defer to those who know more), what is a relatively inexpensive/high-ish success 4/5slot for units that can give at least 10PP and maybe half-decent ATK and/or HP?
    Ares the Soul [25atk / 35hp / 3pp] (If I remember correctly, Historia Soul + random ep1-3 boss soul make it 60%. If you have many badges to get those units who have it affixed already, and you also can spare 500k-ish for a 4s/5s with Soul Receptor, that's 100%)
    Double Reverie [-20atk / 50hp / 5pp] (I'm not joking)
    Power III / Shoot III [30atk]
    ARKS Fever [5atk / 5dex / 5pp]
    Spirita III [4pp] (Optional)

    That's 40atk, 85hp, 13pp (17 if 5s) for cost that is probably less than even 2 million meseta. You may replace Spirita III for <Attack> Boost if you have leftover tickets from SG scratches.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Aug 3, 2019 at 02:11 AM.

  3. #44523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    It depends on how cheap you want to go and if you wish to have multi-attack or not.

    A very very very cheap and decent 5 slot affix would be:
    http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/...EA03&o=A06.B12
    (it's for shoot but you can swap the noble and the soul for the one you like)
    Add a Historia Soul to one of the fodders, and then this becomes a 100% chance success formula.

    Avoid giving Dudu any opportunities to screw you over in the final step if you can help it.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Aug 3, 2019 at 05:39 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

  4. #44524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Add a Historia Soul to one of the fodders, and then this becomes a 100% chance success formula.

    Avoid giving Dudu any opportunities to screw you over in the final step if you can help it.
    Problem is it's not very cheap around here (even Fabula Soul). On my ship, it's cheaper to retry the whole than buying a 3 Historia Soul to make it 100%.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

  5. #44525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Problem is it's not very cheap around here (even Fabula Soul). On my ship, it's cheaper to retry the whole than buying a 3 Historia Soul to make it 100%.
    5s Fabula Soul currently costs 1.3M on my ship (2), whereas 5s Historia costs 600K.

    In fact, there are 5s Persona Reverie + Historia Soul units on sale for 630K (I think they dropped that way from the previous LQ). So you could replace one of the 5s Persona Reverie fodders from your formula for about 550K increase in cost.

    Elegant Shoot costs 7.6M on my ship. I think investing 550K more in one fodder is worth the insurance.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

  6. #44526

    Default

    I got a question.. The other day I found this item S4 Add: Raising Pursuit / S4追加:累加追撃, which is apparently worth a shit-ton of meseta and I was wondering,
    is this S-Ability any good and is it worth keeping it for myself or rather selling it? I'm just not sure if it's worth putting on a weapon and if yes, for which class/weapon
    would it be best..? Maybe someone can fill me in with some information, thanks!

    Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/BO 90 Myuria PH 90 (FO/TE 90) Lady Harken BR/HU 90
    Raya HR 90 Myka GU/RA 90 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 90 Yakut PH 90
    ... and several more

  7. #44527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    I got a question.. The other day I found this item S4 Add: Raising Pursuit / S4追加:累加追撃, which is apparently worth a shit-ton of meseta and I was wondering,
    is this S-Ability any good and is it worth keeping it for myself or rather selling it? I'm just not sure if it's worth putting on a weapon and if yes, for which class/weapon
    would it be best..? Maybe someone can fill me in with some information, thanks!
    It's a veery strong SSA, kinda OP even for a S4. Whenever you use a technique or a PA, for the next 4 seconds the damage you do is "registered" (30% of it) and after the 4 seconds have passed, your next PA is increased by the amount of damage you dealt during the 4 seconds (up to 250k but you'd need to do around 830k in 4 seconds to get the max bonus). after this it gets 10 seconds of cooldown before repeating the process

    It's good on any weapon really but especially valuable on weapons that do quick bursts with PAs (Ranger, Braver Bow, Force compounds and Hunter Partizan come to mind). but really the extra damage makes it a pretty insane SSA for pretty much any class
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 3, 2019 at 07:45 PM.

  8. #44528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's a veery strong SSA, kinda OP even for a S4. Whenever you use a technique or a PA, for the next 4 seconds the damage you do is "registered" (30% of it) and after the 4 seconds have passed, your next PA is increased by the amount of damage you dealt during the 4 seconds (up to 250k but you'd need to do around 830k in 4 seconds to get the max bonus). after this it gets 10 seconds of cooldown before repeating the process

    It's good on any weapon really but especially valuable on weapons that do quick bursts with PAs (Ranger, Braver Bow, Force compounds and Hunter Partizan come to mind). but really the extra damage makes it a pretty insane SSA for pretty much any class
    Thank you very much for your input! I just wasn't sure. Selling this thing for ~90m was pretty tempting after all. But I guess I'll keep it. Just have to think about
    which of my characters should have it now XD

    Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/BO 90 Myuria PH 90 (FO/TE 90) Lady Harken BR/HU 90
    Raya HR 90 Myka GU/RA 90 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 90 Yakut PH 90
    ... and several more

  9. #44529

    Default

    Does anyone know if Sega has released this BGM at all? I don't remember listening to it in-game or anything like that, I just want to know if it's available somewhere.



  10. #44530

    Default

    I have 1500 7th anniv. badges left after I got everything I need. So I want to confirm something before I trade all left badges for grinders:

    1.Every account can only get 6 pieces 15* weapons from 7th anniv. event.

    2.7th anniv. badges are only for trading items from Xie's shop and will be useless after this coming Tuesday's maintenance.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •