Page 4510 of 4539 FirstFirst ... 3510401044104460450045074508450945104511451245134520 ... LastLast
Results 45,091 to 45,100 of 45390
  1. #45091

    Default

    I just got a PS4 Controller and hooking it up with PSO2 works right out of the box using Bluetooth.
    I use R3 to activate subpallette and L3 to change to FPS, the thing I'm concerned about is the R3 on the controller, everytime I press it and try to move the joystick around, it prematurely casts the subpallette and can be frustrating sometimes.
    Anyone with a PS4 controller has this issue?

  2. #45092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    I just got a PS4 Controller and hooking it up with PSO2 works right out of the box using Bluetooth.
    I use R3 to activate subpallette and L3 to change to FPS, the thing I'm concerned about is the R3 on the controller, everytime I press it and try to move the joystick around, it prematurely casts the subpallette and can be frustrating sometimes.
    Anyone with a PS4 controller has this issue?
    I use DS4: https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows

    Not only will the game think that it's an Xinput controller, removing issues with DS4, but I can also program macro key and keyboard shortcuts including using the touche pad which gives you 8 binding keys (4 slid motions and 4 presses).
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  3. #45093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I use DS4: https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows

    Not only will the game think that it's an Xinput controller, removing issues with DS4, but I can also program macro key and keyboard shortcuts including using the touche pad which gives you 8 binding keys (4 slid motions and 4 presses).
    I tried using DS4Windows but for some reason, PSO2 won't recognize it at all. Like I said before, the controller works fine out of the box, all I had to do was connect it to Bluetooth and I'm ready to game in PSO2.
    What I was trying to ask is if people who play PSO2 with a PS4 controller has that L3/R3 problem where if you press it and move the joystick, it sometimes releases the L3/R3 trigger.

  4. #45094
    DB's Old Companion Horosha_Onikage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    In the lab, tinkering away
    Posts
    303

    Default

    You might have leftovers from the original Jays2Kings version of DS4Windows. I know that the driver that version uses can interfere with the Ryochan7 fork. Make sure as well that Steam isn't interfering with input, especially if you're running PSO2/Tweaker through it.

  5. #45095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horosha_Onikage View Post
    You might have leftovers from the original Jays2Kings version of DS4Windows. I know that the driver that version uses can interfere with the Ryochan7 fork. Make sure as well that Steam isn't interfering with input, especially if you're running PSO2/Tweaker through it.
    I appreciate the reply but my question has been about the L3/R3 keys releasing the trigger when you move the joystick, not about DS4Windows or any PS4 wrappers because like I said before, the PS4 controller works right out of the box with PSO2 now (most likely thanks to the PS4 port). I'll try to reiterate my question from before.

    I did a couple of searches and it looks like plenty of people has the same issue in games that binds the run/sprint key on either L3/R3 (Fortnite, CoD, Destiny 2) where they would keep toggling sprint to walk.

    For PSO2, I have the L3 button configured to change to TPS + walk and the R3 button to activate subpallette + look around. Going to TPS mode (by pressing L3) and activating the subpallette (by pressing R3) requires me to move the R3 joystick to aim, this is where the issue comes into play which I explained just before. The activated subpallette sometimes gets released prematurely because of the L3/R3 issue on the DS4 controller. I did not notice this issue from three previous controllers I've had and I was wondering if PSO2 players here that uses PS4 controllers have the same issue I'm having. Or just have the same issue with L3/R3 triggers.

    I play PH rod and I have techniques on my subpallette so this issue is kind of a big deal for me .
    Last edited by xBM; Dec 1, 2019 at 10:22 PM.

  6. #45096

    Default

    The female version of 568 [Idola Chara Pose 2] (rosalinde's poses) uses equipped sword weapon model as well as dual blades?

  7. #45097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The female version of 568 [Idola Chara Pose 2] (rosalinde's poses) uses equipped sword weapon model as well as dual blades?
    Just DBs, no Sword.


  8. #45098

    Default

    Came back after a long break for the Etoile campaign. Got myself a 15* Atlas EX Katana and a 15* Lightstream Rod, but I was wondering if the 15* Aplos Orb Rifle is decent for Phantom? I honestly haven't had much experience with Rifle for Phantoms (Pretty much the only class I would use a Rifle on,) but want to replace my 14* Phobos one for a 15*.

  9. #45099
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    Came back after a long break for the Etoile campaign. Got myself a 15* Atlas EX Katana and a 15* Lightstream Rod, but I was wondering if the 15* Aplos Orb Rifle is decent for Phantom? I honestly haven't had much experience with Rifle for Phantoms (Pretty much the only class I would use a Rifle on,) but want to replace my 14* Phobos one for a 15*.
    I haven't used all of them, but the orb weapons' potential seem good for any class that doesn't rely on natural passive pp regen. So basically, it's pointless for Fo, but you got a LS rod anyway. The rifle seems like it would be good in general, but I haven't been playing actively enough to get any orb weapons besides the tact. It's certainly better than phobos.

  10. #45100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    I appreciate the reply but my question has been about the L3/R3 keys releasing the trigger when you move the joystick, not about DS4Windows or any PS4 wrappers because like I said before, the PS4 controller works right out of the box with PSO2 now (most likely thanks to the PS4 port). I'll try to reiterate my question from before.

    I did a couple of searches and it looks like plenty of people has the same issue in games that binds the run/sprint key on either L3/R3 (Fortnite, CoD, Destiny 2) where they would keep toggling sprint to walk.

    For PSO2, I have the L3 button configured to change to TPS + walk and the R3 button to activate subpallette + look around. Going to TPS mode (by pressing L3) and activating the subpallette (by pressing R3) requires me to move the R3 joystick to aim, this is where the issue comes into play which I explained just before. The activated subpallette sometimes gets released prematurely because of the L3/R3 issue on the DS4 controller. I did not notice this issue from three previous controllers I've had and I was wondering if PSO2 players here that uses PS4 controllers have the same issue I'm having. Or just have the same issue with L3/R3 triggers.

    I play PH rod and I have techniques on my subpallette so this issue is kind of a big deal for me .
    Just wanna make sure did you also adjust the buttons for the TPS mode?

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •