Page 4596 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35964096449645464586459345944595459645974598459946064646 ... LastLast
Results 45,951 to 45,960 of 46801

I'd like to know how to earn a Tokyo Rainbow Key. How?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    I'd like to know how to earn a Tokyo Rainbow Key. How?
    run the recommended daily 4 quests and hope RNG is nice to you with one of the reward boxes (you get the key the exact same way you would the other keys)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I havent played the game for some months, i downloaded the NA version to try it out but i also updated the JP one because i wanted to take screenshots of my character's sliders to make him identical on the NA version. However when i went to play the jp version all the game was in japanese.

I opened the tweaker to see if there was a patch update and my plugins settings tab is completely empty. and when i click on Plugin Check i get the following error on the log window "Plugin Reload Exception - Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException - -2146233088: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0. "

Does anyone know how to fix this? :c

EDIT: now the plugins appeared, however the translation plugins appear unchecked. when i click on plugin check now i get this error Plugin Enable Exception - System.IO.FileNotFoundException - -2147024894: Could not find file 'C:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE22\pso2_bin\patches\translat ion_titles.bin'. and several others translation.bins are missing from the patches folder. so the game it's still on japanese, and it doesnt download them. after throwing me the error it says "You have the latest files!" when it doesnt!.
    Last edited by Batty; Jun 11, 2020 at 10:01 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Two questions for bouncer, switch strike with a dex mag yay or nay? Isit just for people who want to use melee mag or will i gain attack with dex mag + bouncer mag skill?
    Other thing is a skill called break stance D bonus “Makes break stance effective against non breakable parts” I level’d bouncer on an alt that i’ve now ditched and ignored break stance since it sounded terrible, i swear i didn’t see this skill before did it get added in NA version recently?
    Last edited by BigBossCQC; Jun 11, 2020 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    Two questions for bouncer, switch strike with a dex mag yay or nay? Isit just for people who want to use melee mag or will i gain attack with dex mag + bouncer mag skill?
    Other thing is a skill called break stance D bonus “Makes break stance effective against non breakable parts” I level’d bouncer on an alt that i’ve now ditched and ignored break stance since it sounded terrible, i swear i didn’t see this skill before did it get added in NA version recently?
    Bouncer Mag makes your DEX Mag give MEL-Pwr and TEC-Pwr in equal amounts, effectively being as if you have both a MEL Mag and a TEC Mag equipped, so using Switch Strike just comes down to whether or not your Augments are more MEL-Pwr focused since all it does is make your Jet Boots use MEL-Pwr instead of TEC-Pwr.

Break Stance D Bonus has been there from the get-go on the NA server. Keep in mind that it only applies when using Soaring Blades.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 11, 2020 at 12:33 PM.

Cool thx. So only got 1skill point atm but break stance says undestroyed potency 103% and non destroyed 90% aka minus 10%. I know it will go up when maxxed, should i complete break stance for 21points? At lvl59 atm so just enough to complete break stance with class Xcubes. I’m Not looking to get a bunch of different element soaring blades for elem stance so if break stance is trash i won’t bother with S.blades.

Edit. Just realised with break stance D bonus i will get max benefit of break stance on S.Blades on mobs aswell >.< wish i could just delete this post lol
    Last edited by BigBossCQC; Jun 11, 2020 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    Cool thx. So only got 1skill point atm but break stance says undestroyed potency 103% and non destroyed 90% aka minus 10%. I know it will go up when maxxed, should i complete break stance for 21points? At lvl59 atm so just enough to complete break stance with class Xcubes. I’m Not looking to get a bunch of different element soaring blades for elem stance so if break stance is trash i won’t bother with S.blades.

Edit. Just realised with break stance D bonus i will get max benefit of break stance on S.Blades on mobs aswell >.< wish i could just delete this post lol
    You don't get the full amount of Break Stance on non-breakable parts with BSDB, rather a portion of it, calculated as such:

(100% + Break Stance's multiplier) x 90% = the amount of damage you do on non-breakable parts with SBs. Note that BSDB does not take Break Stance Up into consideration.

At lv1 Break Stance that makes it (100% + 3%) x 90% = 102.7%, while at lv10 Break Stance it is (100%+35%) x 90% = 131.5%.

This basically puts the full BSDB multiplier at just 0.5% lower than Elemental Stance+Elemental Stance Up (not taking into consideration the natural damage bonus from matching element).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 11, 2020 at 01:57 PM.

I just did my first round of story missions; are they all just short chat scenes with one being a random boss fight? In PSU story missions were like a normal mission + story talking.
    Did they remove something to make the NA conversion easier?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPope View Post
    I just did my first round of story missions; are they all just short chat scenes with one being a random boss fight? In PSU story missions were like a normal mission + story talking.
    Did they remove something to make the NA conversion easier?
    They were like PSU at the beginning but it was changed during Episode 4 to what you have now.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

PSO2 JP: Who's "Makino"? (for the Client Order)
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey