Page 4539 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 353940394439448945294536453745384539454045414542454945894639 ... LastLast
Results 45,381 to 45,390 of 46801

So after a ragequit long hiatus of ... 7 months or so, am kinda lost about how to obtain some items. For example, how do you get the item/stone/whatever to upgrade Novel weapon to Liberate? Leveling Etoile right now and I plan to make a set for it. 1 Novel +1 Liberate unit and I would like to get the Avion Orb for rear. I thought it would not be possible as I obviously missed the EVA collab. However I got 1 Cobalt medal (I suppose from the chocolate way as it is the only EQ I could run so far). So, are those medals a common drop and/or is there any other way to get them?

Also is it true PSO JP will be soon win10 only? I've just read about it in a comment from Bumped https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-...nce-2-13-2020/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So after a ragequit long hiatus of ... 7 months or so, am kinda lost about how to obtain some items. For example, how do you get the item/stone/whatever to upgrade Novel weapon to Liberate? Leveling Etoile right now and I plan to make a set for it. 1 Novel +1 Liberate unit and I would like to get the Avion Orb for rear. I thought it would not be possible as I obviously missed the EVA collab. However I got 1 Cobalt medal (I suppose from the chocolate way as it is the only EQ I could run so far). So, are those medals a common drop and/or is there any other way to get them?

Also is it true PSO JP will be soon win10 only? I've just read about it in a comment from Bumped https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-...nce-2-13-2020/

Thanks
    Unfortunately since you missed the Web Panel Event, your only options for the Liberate Unlocker are the 1300 Title Title Reward or buying a Trigger for the LQ and hoping to get it to drop there with its extremely low drop rate.

I think currently the only source for Cobalt Medals is from Featured Quest Rewards.

I'm assuming it is just the same thing as when XP was no longer officially supported: you can still play with Windows 7, but they will not go out of the way to fix any bugs/provide any tech support help related to Windows 7 compatibility with the game, only for Windows 8/8.1 and 10.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 13, 2020 at 02:05 AM.

I see. Thanks!

Rip rear unit. It will most likely be outpowered before I get enough of those medals and...rip Liberate weap too QQ.

I wouldn't get the orb unit anyways. Liberate, LS, Grudge, Schvelle are all better.

hello,

I get fail to open public key.blob when starting the game from the tweaker. Usually 3 or 4 times and then one times even tho it's failed, it will launch the game some how. Expect this morning it was like 10-15 mins of trying. Please help.

All files have been checked and updated as I'm a returning player after a 6 year break, so 44253 files have been checked and updated.

It might be related to the emergency maintenance scheduled today (maybe it's going on).

Edit: judging from the timestamp, it should be unrelated.
    Well, we have something like 85k files now so maybe there's another thing to do with the update tweaker. I wouldn't know, I don't use it.
    Last edited by Saffran; Feb 13, 2020 at 06:28 AM.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Is there a tutorial somewhere on weapon form change? I've been away for a couple of years, but it looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Is there a tutorial somewhere on weapon form change? I've been away for a couple of years, but it looks interesting.
    Supplies needed:
    1 Weapon Form Pass (obtained from the Recycle Shop using 150 Weapon Form Tickets)
    1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) that you wish to change the appearance of
    1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) or Camo whose appearance you want to use (aka the "Skin")
    1,000,000 meseta

Procedure:
    Go to Dudu/Monica and select the option "Weapon Form Change"
    On the first screen you will select the Weapon you wish to alter the appearance of
    On the following screen you will select the Weapon or Camo you want to use as the Skin
    Confirm

Notes:
    You keep both Weapons at the end, but they become Account Locked, so be careful when using a Weapon/Camo that you might want to resell (such as a high priced Camo like *Sword of Promised Victory).
    Any appearance changes or visual effects that occur as the result of a Potential from the Skin are not transferred over (for example, Akatsuki's unsealed form).
    If the skinned Weapon is used in an upgrade (such as going from an Atlas to Atlas EX), the changed skin is not transfered to the upgraded Weapon.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 14, 2020 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    That would be me. It was 160 mil in 6 hours btw. That was what i was able to make before they changed the dailies rotation and replaced a lot of them with EQ and UQ. You can still make that much if you took all of the dailies though.

Add other high value dailies/weeklies to what Dark Mits said and you'll make roughly 6 mil per character. 120mil without counting what you get from quest clears and monster kills.

To be able to do it in ~6 hours... Well you have to be extremely focused and fast. I'm clearing A rank dailies in less than a minute. 40s for AQ, 100s XQ, 60s TA. I average 20 minutes each character

You only need 20 medium sized enemy kills (+ boss) for A rank. A medium size is like an oodan. Krahdas are small and they are worth 1/3 a medium.

I'm also dashing at every possible moment. I also kill things practically instantly. My alts are ~lvl 70 now, but it was the same when they were 50.
    I see. And for example since I want to learn more about economy, what can one billion meseta, get you in terms of gearing and affixes?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Supplies needed:
    1 Weapon Form Pass (obtained from the Recycle Shop using 150 Weapon Form Tickets)
    1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) that you wish to change the appearance of
    1 Fully Grinded Weapon (+10 if OT, +35 if NT) or Camo whose appearance you want to use (aka the "Skin")
    1,000,000 meseta

Procedure:
    Go to Dudu/Monica and select the option "Weapon Form Change"
    On the first screen you will select the Weapon you wish to alter the appearance of
    On the following screen you will select the Weapon or Camo you want to use as the Skin
    Confirm

Notes:
    You keep both Weapons at the end, but they become Account Locked, so be careful when using a Weapon/Camo that you might want to resell (such as a high priced Camo like *Sword of Promised Victory).
    Any appearance changes or visual effects that occur as the result of a Potential from the Skin are not transferred over (for example, Akatsuki's unsealed form).
    If the skinned Weapon is used in an upgrade (such as going from an Atlas to Atlas EX), the changed skin is not transfered to the upgraded Weapon.
    Thank you so much!