Page 4656 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3656415645564606464646534654465546564657465846594666 ... LastLast
Results 46,551 to 46,560 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks.
    Just checked and swiki says Jupiter Tullus' potential is about the damage of Justice Crow but that is 350% dmg buff while the S5 is 200% but either way it should be quite a lot of damage.
    Keep in mind that the blades from Tullus and the S5 are also being executed in conjunction with a PA, and main class skills would be buffing the damage, and that by comparison fo has no main class skills to buff rod shoot other than rod shoot itself.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    About rod shoot, how can you enter this into the damage calc (http://chibiroar-pso2ds.duckdns.org/)? Just set weapon atk to 1 and Misc. Multipliers to 2200? Well and add some other multipliers trying to get et sub striking buffs right...
    You would still need to take weapon attack into account. Rod shoot uses your t-atk.It would be considered the "PA multiplier". You can't compare it to stuff in a vacuum, you need to compare it to Techs with all of their multipliers, including the Fo ones that don't effect rod shoot.

I ended up with some 96k ja damage with on FoLu, using 1 atk weapon but full t-atk including weapon as base stat (tbh not sure if there is a difference) with Fluxio Rod. Sounds pretty good but I can't really tell because recently my damage rose a lot with all those new weapons and I realized a pa doing 300-400k on a weakspot is easy now.

The s5 doubles the rod shoot damage? The ring is only 10% extra damage and I guess it's better for mobs but not good for bosses because of the delay.

That aside, has Sega addressed the unfair advantage Summoner players get over people not playing su because the first Mission Cataclysm title is the Fluxio takt which you cannot change to any other weapon type?

If you play su you get 2 Fluxios you want from the first run, if not you only get 1 and worthless trash you can at best desynth.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Dec 27, 2020 at 04:14 PM.

Has there been any announcement of an EP6 OST?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

(NA). I'm planning my Rod Ph affixes for when Primordial Glare is release.
    Thinking using for my S slots:
    S1: Eclipsing Decay
    S2: Skill Reduction
    S3: Skilled Intent
    S4: Pursuing Eclipse
    S5: Mysterious Purpose

Can units have Phrase Decay?
    Any recommended S slots for units?

Years ago, SEGA posted pre-alpha footage of PSO2, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I remember it used a lot of Phantasy Star Zero assets and had a red title screen. Does anyone know where I can find that video?

Sorry, the earliest I can find is alpha 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Years ago, SEGA posted pre-alpha footage of PSO2, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I remember it used a lot of Phantasy Star Zero assets and had a red title screen. Does anyone know where I can find that video?
    I think you mean this?
    https://fb.watch/2GB2ygreec/
    hope you can open it.

Hello, i'm currently playing JB bo/et (i know it's not optimal but i dont care, i just playing something fun while waiting for NG) . I want to evolve my Mag into Carina, according to this https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Mag_List for that to happen, first he must evolve to lupus, and then the combined melee and dex stats must be higher than tech when he reaches his second evolution, and remain like that to keep it's carina form.

My bo is t-atk type, however since my sub is etoile i don't really mind adding melee to my mag since the etoile mag skill will turn it into tech atk too. However my doubt is if for the mag to remain carina, it's enough to use "only" melee atk or do i actually need to also use points in dex?

For example, could my final Mag stats be something like this and still be Carina?

tech: 99

melee:101

dex: 0
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Hello, i'm currently playing JB bo/et (i know it's not optimal but i dont care, i just playing something fun while waiting for NG) . I want to evolve my Mag into Carina, according to this https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Mag_List for that to happen, first he must evolve to lupus, and then the combined melee and dex stats must be higher than tech when he reaches his second evolution, and remain like that to keep it's carina form.

My bo is t-atk type, however since my sub is etoile i don't really mind adding melee to my mag since the etoile mag skill will turn it into tech atk too. However my doubt is if for the mag to remain carina, it's enough to use "only" melee atk or do i actually need to also use points in dex?

For example, could my final Mag stats be something like this and still be Carina?
    if you want an specific PB , dont worry just buy it in the excube shop

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post

tech: 99

melee:101

dex: 0
    There's Carina skin on Challenge shop, I think .....
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt