Page 4329 of 4343 FirstFirst ... 3329382942294279431943264327432843294330433143324339 ... LastLast
Results 43,281 to 43,290 of 43423
  1. #43281
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Um, quick question .....
    Is there a planned Dudu scratch thingy (to get Grace-XX)?

    The price went up so high _(:3」

    Thank you
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - Between GuHu (Lv90 (current)) / Tmg Hr - Main
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

  2. #43282

    Default

    Assuming the weapon has 8 affixes and 200 attack, is the difference between S1: Strike/Shoot/Tech Boost and S1: Guiding Intent merely 1% damage? I assume you get +4% damage w/ Guiding Intent if your weapon has 8 affixes on it.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #43283

    Default

    So whats the deal between Afin and Afin (White day)? Im curious about that "The Dejected Afin" quest and the quest after that

  4. #43284
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    587

    Default

    The FOrce skill "Talis Tech Bonus", does it apply only on techs cast from a thrown talis, or does it also apply from Techs from the user as well? To clarify, if I cast them without having thrown the talis before, do the bonus apply?

  5. #43285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Ah, Invade weapons, yeah, those existed, true. I forgot there was a precedent.
    Well, as far as I can tell the profound series has no variance. No word about it anywhere, not in blogs, no tin the wiki, and not in the web show.
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Um, quick question .....
    Is there a planned Dudu scratch thingy (to get Grace-XX)?

    The price went up so high _(:3」

    Thank you
    We are getting a Support Scratch on the 13th.

    Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post
    Assuming the weapon has 8 affixes and 200 attack, is the difference between S1: Strike/Shoot/Tech Boost and S1: Guiding Intent merely 1% damage? I assume you get +4% damage w/ Guiding Intent if your weapon has 8 affixes on it.

    Thanks in advance.
    Yes, the difference is only 1% at 200ATK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The FOrce skill "Talis Tech Bonus", does it apply only on techs cast from a thrown talis, or does it also apply from Techs from the user as well? To clarify, if I cast them without having thrown the talis before, do the bonus apply?
    Talis Tech Bonus only applies when there is a thrown Talis.

    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.


  6. #43286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Courtesy of Ezodagrom: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?198507-Finds-Accomplishment-Thread&p=3457600&viewfull=1#post3457600



    I have gotten a couple from Underground Nightmare, but I only run it on XH.

    Right now, what quests have better chances to drop rappy egg ? My premium will end this month ,so I kindly hope to run as many rappy egg quests as possible.

  7. #43287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    Right now, what quests have better chances to drop rappy egg ? My premium will end this month ,so I kindly hope to run as many rappy egg quests as possible.
    By all accounts, Rappy Eggs are just uncommon regardless of what you run. Aside from lv71+ ARKS Rappies on PSO2 day, the only quests that drop Rappy Eggs are the following EQs & Triggers:
    Dues XH
    Mother+Deus SH+
    Dragon XH
    Omega Loser SH+
    Omega Apprentice SH+
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 3, 2019 at 05:27 PM.

    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.


  8. #43288
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    We are getting a Support Scratch on the 13th.
    Ah, ok, thank you. I'll wait until that day then.
    Thanks again
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - Between GuHu (Lv90 (current)) / Tmg Hr - Main
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

  9. #43289

    Default

    I actually asked this question in the finds thread since it pertains to my recent drop, but I'll ask here as well, since this is a question:

    Can normal eggs convert to S types via evolve rarity? I'm only asking because I made it lightning element, and I want to make it light element instead, without relying on a bright ramune candy to convert it. I have a bunch of Synchro copies that I can definitely put to use in this case.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!



  10. #43290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I actually asked this question in the finds thread since it pertains to my recent drop, but I'll ask here as well, since this is a question:

    Can normal eggs convert to S types via evolve rarity? I'm only asking because I made it lightning element, and I want to make it light element instead, without relying on a bright ramune candy to convert it. I have a bunch of Synchro copies that I can definitely put to use in this case.
    Yes, you can Rarity Evolve an existing Pet into the S version using an S Egg.

    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •