Page 4333 of 4339 FirstFirst ... 333338334233428343234330433143324333433443354336 ... LastLast
Results 43,321 to 43,330 of 43382

Is there a power estimate on Exacrimav's 3rd shot yet?

I know the rear from omega masquerade can drop from any floor, but does it have to be a first clear? Or can I spam floor 1 the whole time? Also does the drop rate increase the higher the floor? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is there a power estimate on Exacrimav's 3rd shot yet?
    750% at level 3 based on this tweet: https://twitter.com/lyco_pso2/status...87813684572161

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit2roam View Post
    I know the rear from omega masquerade can drop from any floor, but does it have to be a first clear? Or can I spam floor 1 the whole time? Also does the drop rate increase the higher the floor? Thanks.
    Never repeated a floor but don't see why it would be first clear exclusive when those bonuses are already given direct to inventory. For drop rate I got 6 rears from 1-235, and 0 from 236-490, so it probably doesn't increase at higher floors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Never repeated a floor but don't see why it would be first clear exclusive when those bonuses are already given direct to inventory. For drop rate I got 6 rears from 1-235, and 0 from 236-490, so it probably doesn't increase at higher floors.
    That makes sense, guess I'm going to just spam floor 1 the whole time since it's quick. Thanks!

Have they stated if they would continue supporting the Vita version for EP6?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Have they stated if they would continue supporting the Vita version for EP6?
    There was no mention of them dropping support, so I guess we can safely assume that it will continue to be supported.

See the blue switcher over there. Eh how do I turn this off. As in how do I turn off the switcher so that even when I hold the mouse button down , nothing will happen.
    I ask this because the automatic switching also got me killed in the persona EQ.

I prefer manual macro switching ( bind to key switch ) which I am using right now

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post

See the blue switcher over there. Eh how do I turn this off. As in how do I turn off the switcher so that even when I hold the mouse button down , nothing will happen.
    I ask this because the automatic switching also got me killed in the persona EQ.

I prefer manual macro switching ( bind to key switch ) which I am using right now
    You can't, you just don't hold it down all the way.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. \_(ツ)_/

is there a way to keep a color of an accessory that changes color based on your outwear color?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is there a way to keep a color of an accessory that changes color based on your outwear color?
    If you mean to make sure it is a different color from the current Outer Wear, then no, there is not. The only option is to get a version of the accessory that is a set color, but those options are limited.

Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.