Page 4220 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 322037204120417042104217421842194220422142224223423042704320 ... LastLast
Results 42,191 to 42,200 of 46801

Which pet is 14* Spicy Parfait for?

Does sega even reset the item trade passwords for people outside of japan? I think more than 72 hours have passed since I did the reset request on their site,

I decided to try to get all the ring titles in the game once we get the new level cap in December. I need to get 15 of them to Lv20 and I figured that instead of chosen them randomly or whatever, that I'd go for useful ones. Force & Techer rings aside, what rings would you recommend for what class (no repetition please).
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I decided to try to get all the ring titles in the game once we get the new level cap in December. I need to get 15 of them to Lv20 and I figured that instead of chosen them randomly or whatever, that I'd go for useful ones. Force & Techer rings aside, what rings would you recommend for what class (no repetition please).
    You can grind the general purpose ones: Party Toughness, Atomizer boost, Mate boost etc... Having a 2nd copy of the same rings you have grinded already isn't a bad idea either, especially if you want to have a set ready in case you switch Units.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    You can grind the general purpose ones: Party Toughness, Atomizer boost, Mate boost etc... Having a 2nd copy of the same rings you have grinded already isn't a bad idea either, especially if you want to have a set ready in case you switch Units.
    The titles require different rings to be capped at Lv20.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Is there a way to get old Episode 1 version of partner cards like Echo's?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    The titles require different rings to be capped at Lv20.
    Wait what? I didn't even notice that, and I'm fairly certain I have not grinded 15 different unique-type rings... Still my suggestion stands. So excluding the ones for Force and Techer, try and get these:
    L/Wide Area Heal, L/Quick Blaster, L/Early Rise, L/Light Armor (ie. the 4 AIS specific ones, they're somewhat cheap as well and can be farmed in Desert)
    L/Mate Lovers, L/Just Reversal B, L/Mag Excite, L/Atomizer Lovers, L/Party of Toughness
    R/Weak Hit PP Gain
    If you still need more, grind L/Jumping Dodge, and inform us if it stacks with double jump for triple jump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oniyoru View Post
    Is there a way to get old Episode 1 version of partner cards like Echo's?
    I'm 95% sure that you get them by playing Omnibus EP 1, which has replaced the Episode 1 Matter Board.

Is the requirement for lvl 85 still the same? Last I remember it was get so many of a 13 weapon? I saw a guide on bumped but it seemed overly difficult for a simple mission to get over the cap to gain 85
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

I'm 95% sure that you get them by playing Omnibus EP 1, which has replaced the Episode 1 Matter Board.
    Hope so...I decided to start a new character in a new ship, and Im a bit completionist, her partner card used to be from CO. Echo is one of the few characters I liked when I played PSO2 years ago.

If you still need more, grind L/Jumping Dodge, and inform us if it stacks with double jump for triple jump.
    It doesn't. Jumping Dodge requires you to be on ground. So you can only JD, then double jump.

It's been a while since I tested, but I don't think they changed the mechanic.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!