Page 4463 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 346339634363441344534460446144624463446444654466447345134563 ... LastLast
Results 44,621 to 44,630 of 46801

is posible to buy AC in PSO2es using google play cards? , a friend say he got it in that way , but many sources makes me doubt :/

i want to buy a 4th character

also its worth craft 14* weapons ? i want to craft a lumiere rifle for my 3rd character , i just trought on that right now

Quote Originally Posted by diegohungria View Post
    yes, I already equipped the voice in the hall (extra male voice 07) and a phrase referring to the video is "/ vo10"

the photo is in the answer above
    If you have tested the voice clip in chat, then it is likely just the game prioritizing the default voice clip, like mother clusterfck said. Really nothing you can do about it, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    is posible to buy AC in PSO2es using google play cards? , a friend say he got it in that way , but many sources makes me doubt :/

i want to buy a 4th character

also its worth craft 14* weapons ? i want to craft a lumiere rifle for my 3rd character , i just trought on that right now
    From what I know, it is no longer possible to use Play Store cards, but you can use PayPal.

If you mean Weapon Extension crafting, then you cannot craft 14* weapons, only 13* and lower.
    If you mean obtain a weapon via trading through Zeig, it's probably just better to buy a 14* Rifle (like Dim Rifle) from the Player Shops.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 27, 2019 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you have tested the voice clip in chat, then it is likely just the game prioritizing the default voice clip, like mother clusterfck said. Really nothing you can do about it, unfortunately.

From what I know, it is no longer possible to use Play Store cards, but you can use PayPal.

If you mean Weapon Extension crafting, then you cannot craft 14* weapons, only 13* and lower.
    If you mean obtain a weapon via trading through Zeig, it's probably just better to buy a 14* Rifle (like Dim Rifle) from the Player Shops.
    but the video is coming out exactly as I want, just not in my character

follow the video of how I want - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88iKRX2XKic&t=81s

i will ask my friend what exactly he did then , and yeah i wanted to do a weapon extention to the lumiere rifle

ty for the info

but the video is coming out exactly as I want, just not in my character

follow the video of how I want - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88iKRX2XKic&t=81s
    And again, just to be sure, you have typed "/vo10" into chat and heard the right voice clip?

So assuming 100% Crit rate, is there a difference in damage done with an SSA that is a power increase versus one that is a Crit power increase? I'm assuming no, but asking just in case I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    So assuming 100% Crit rate, is there a difference in damage done with an SSA that is a power increase versus one that is a Crit power increase? I'm assuming no, but asking just in case I'm missing something.
    taking in mind the default critical damage , it is viable IMO , i did something similar with a atlas EX daggers using many passives of the fighter and hunter also S4 dagger effect , gives me 95% critical chance and S1 to S3 are 10% critical damage in total

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    There is no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    taking in mind the default critical damage
    ???

And again, just to be sure, you have typed "/vo10" into chat and heard the right voice clip?

yes ..."/vo10" chat "sen ryo gu senkai"

yes ..."/vo10" chat "sen ryo gu senkai"
    Honestly, my best guess is that they have changed the priority of default voice clips over Autoword ones since that video was published, or there is something in sound or Autoword settings that I may have not noticed.