Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    When i was putting items up for sale in player shop i tryed to use the "check price" but it kept giving me like a blank screen. is there a way to fix?
    Are you use item translation patch? I believe you need to turn it off by using ctrl+F1 before using check price.

Okay thank you guys, that will make price checking much easier

Solely Damage wise Is there really much of a noticeable difference using techs when going techer/force over force/techer?

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    Solely Damage wise Is there really much of a noticeable difference using techs when going techer/force over force/techer?
    Well, you lose Conversion, which is a gigantic loss all on its own. There are other things FO has over TE, but mostly Elemental Conversion is the major difference.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Well, you lose Conversion, which is a gigantic loss all on its own. There are other things FO has over TE, but mostly Elemental Conversion is the major difference.
    Oh, That makes sense I'm not sure how I overlooked that being main class only.
    I really don't know much about the tech based classes but what exactly does Techer have over Force that makes It viable as a main class as I see people with It quite a lot and I have wondered what It Is that makes people choose It over Force.

How come I can't increase my grind level any further for my 13* Form Scythe 32+; meanwhile, I saw a handful
    of people with their wands at 35+ grind? What gives?!

Thanks in advance~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

For each grind beyond 30 you need to feed it one of the same weapon. As yours is at +32 I assume you got 3 from the collection sheet? Just get 3 more and you can get to 35.
    Ship 2: Sara Te/(Su/Fi/Fo)
    Dealing tons of damage as te since ep2 no zanverse needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    How come I can't increase my grind level any further for my 13* Form Scythe 32+; meanwhile, I saw a handful
    of people with their wands at 35+ grind? What gives?!

Thanks in advance~
    Using a Weapon with the same name as the target in grinding increases the Grind Cap of that weapon by +1. This is known as an Overgrind. Since you fused two Form Scythe to a Form Scythe to make it 60 Ele, it can go up to +32. If you used three more Form Scythe, you could make it go to +35. This isn't worth it though, it's only a few extra ATK that makes almost no difference.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Oh, That makes sense I'm not sure how I overlooked that being main class only.
    I really don't know much about the tech based classes but what exactly does Techer have over Force that makes It viable as a main class as I see people with It quite a lot and I have wondered what It Is that makes people choose It over Force.
    A lot of TE mains either play Support or Melee.
    On the support end, you get a lot of solid buffs like Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness, and if you go TE/RA, you get Weak Bullet as well for maximum support value.
    On the melee end, you spec around Wand Gear and hit things a lot. There are a lot of ways to go about Melee Techer, but it's a very powerful mobbing class.

Techer is just a completely different class. It's a melee caster hybrid with a focus on support, whereas Force is a pure offensive caster. Techer's offensive casting ability is generally inferior to Force's (lower damage, and worse PP recovery due to a lack of Charge PP Revival), but it's still capable of using them. What you gain for giving up some casting ability is much better support and one of the best mobbing melee attacks in the game.