Page 4591 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35914091449145414581458845894590459145924593459446014641 ... LastLast
Results 45,901 to 45,910 of 46801

They will get SAF support next maint, so you can turn them into Affix fodders. If they eventually become tradeable, you may be able to sell them for a good amount depending on their SAF. Saving all my repeats just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    They will get SAF support next maint, so you can turn them into Affix fodders. If they eventually become tradeable, you may be able to sell them for a good amount depending on their SAF. Saving all my repeats just in case.
    They're all low slots
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

please walk him through on how to upslot his units, somehow it's gone over his head since this is too much for him to do when unit SAFs hit the game
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Up to 6 slots, it's trivial to upslot.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Up to 6 slots, it's trivial to upslot.
    Ya, but before they announced SAF for units, there was no need to upslot units that you weren't going to use. Also, we have no idea of the SAF that they're going to have. I'm just sad because it's going to be expensive if it turns out that those SAF are going to be worth it
    Spoiler!

Big assumption, but lets say Austere Units do get Astral Soul. That would be a big deal. You can upslot to 4-6 slots and affix stuff on it, then use transfer passes to your real target Unit(say Lightstream or Liberate or whatever they released next). You still keep the austere unit after transfer, so you would have an infinite Astral Soul(or whatever other SAF) generator for units.

Also keep in mind that when you transfer, you can use an "add ability" item(Nobles, elegants and such) plus SSA arent counted, so thats 2 extra slots freebies. This means that at most, you only need to affix "hard" stuff on 6 slots, then during transfer you upslot with the Noble/Elegant and the SSA you reach 8 slots. If you have enough passes, you can repeat the process and use stuff like Add X Mark too, though whether is worth to uses so much passes for a single unit is debatible. Honestly, the worst part its upslotting the target unit to 8 slots, but on the bright side, you can fill it with crappy affixes.

Big assumption, but lets say Austere Units do get Astral Soul. That would be a big deal. You can upslot to 4-6 slots and affix stuff on it, then use transfer passes to your real target Unit(say Lightstream or Liberate or whatever they released next). You still keep the austere unit after transfer, so you would have an infinite Astral Soul(or whatever other SAF) generator for units.

Also keep in mind that when you transfer, you can use an "add ability" item(Nobles, elegants and such) plus SSA arent counted, so thats 2 extra slots freebies. This means that at most, you only need to affix "hard" stuff on 6 slots, then during transfer you upslot with the Noble/Elegant and the SSA you reach 8 slots. If you have enough passes, you can repeat the process and use stuff like Add X Mark too, though whether is worth to uses so much passes for a single unit is debatible. Honestly, the worst part its upslotting the target unit to 8 slots, but on the bright side, you can fill it with crappy affixes.
    Aware of all of this, but the issue will be getting 300 transfer passes. SEGA has been soooo generous with their 5 FREE passes lately (◔_◔). I think it would take less time to get enough decent 13★ units with good SAF, upslot them to 8 and just affix them the old fashion weapon way with 5 SAF, Grace, SSA and whatever else.
    Spoiler!

Aware of all of this, but the issue will be getting 300 transfer passes. SEGA has been soooo generous with their 5 FREE passes lately (◔_◔). I think it would take less time to get enough decent 13★ units with good SAF, upslot them to 8 and just affix them the old fashion weapon way with 5 SAF, Grace, SSA and whatever else.
    You do know, that you can trade Class Excubes for Ability Transfer passes though, right? I mean it still takes a while to get enough, but it's far from impossible.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Ya, but before they announced SAF for units, there was no need to upslot units that you weren't going to use. Also, we have no idea of the SAF that they're going to have. I'm just sad because it's going to be expensive if it turns out that those SAF are going to be worth it
    If the SAF are any good (like Astral Soul, Ecofaith's example) then the cost to create an Astral Soul via SAF + upslot will be infintely lower than making all the coumpound affixes and the more slot on your target, the more saving you're actually doing.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    You do know, that you can trade Class Excubes for Ability Transfer passes though, right? I mean it still takes a while to get enough, but it's far from impossible.
    Yes, 40 per month, you do the math.
    Spoiler!