Quote Originally Posted by Rikidere View Post
    Ok, long time since I played pso2

A lot of questions arising, can't really settle, better ask before I have to spend money on resetting the skill tree again:

1. Playing Br/Hu currently, is there a new class combination that is absolutely worth considering?
    2. Are there any new *13-Katanas that are worth getting? (I think I'm still using my orochi agito, my ideal karen, can't remember)
    3. Is Saiki still a good unit-set? (not crafted, what is that? lol)
    4. Can't find an up to date Br/Hu tree, if somebody minds?
    5. Is there anything I absolutely have to know (played last about half to one year ago.)
    6. Searching for some active players that might want to play with me, leading me a bit through the endgame to-do-list.
    7. There used to be a global chat (!g), is that gone or what happened to it (might be some option in the tweaker I haven't found though)
    8. EP4, EP1-3?

if anybody minds to answer these more directly, or any other possibly upcoming question, I can also offer discord, skype and other messaging programs
    1. BR/HU is fine. FI/HU is still the strongest melee class with high risk to boost, and the overall strongest is FO/TE.
    2. Austere (strongest but take a lot of time and effort) and Ray (Ares ver2, easier to get and grind)
    3. Yes (better craft them to ex8 special for HP or PP bonus, may need crafter)
    4. Build
    5. I'm not sure but do you know about skill rings?
    6. Can't really help, I'm randomly online, with most of the time reading novels
    7. That's a proxy feature.
    8. Exactly what it sound. Ep 1-3 and Ep 4 has different lobby layout since they are 2 years apart in PSO2 story, and you can only do story quests of the episode(s) you choose. Also ep 1-3 uses Matter Board, while ep 4 uses Story Board.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Rikidere View Post
    Ok, long time since I played pso2

A lot of questions arising, can't really settle, better ask before I have to spend money on resetting the skill tree again:

1. Playing Br/Hu currently, is there a new class combination that is absolutely worth considering?
    2. Are there any new *13-Katanas that are worth getting? (I think I'm still using my orochi agito, my ideal karen, can't remember)
    3. Is Saiki still a good unit-set? (not crafted, what is that? lol)
    4. Can't find an up to date Br/Hu tree, if somebody minds?
    5. Is there anything I absolutely have to know (played last about half to one year ago.)
    6. Searching for some active players that might want to play with me, leading me a bit through the endgame to-do-list.
    7. There used to be a global chat (!g), is that gone or what happened to it (might be some option in the tweaker I haven't found though)
    8. EP4, EP1-3?

if anybody minds to answer these more directly, or any other possibly upcoming question, I can also offer discord, skype and other messaging programs
    1. Fo/Te
    2. austere and ray
    3. yes. Craft them for more HP/PP
    4. If you're not a coward, use this. Otherwise take points out of Hu S atk ups for automate/massive hunter.
    5. Get skill rings. Most importantly, killing bonus

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Question about collection sheet/file If i don't finish it when it expires does it disapper?

I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but I'm so lost.

So, I'm trying to complete the 4th Anniversary Bingo Card, but I can't seem to find Gal Gryphon (Wings of Confusion Client Order) or Diabo Igrithys (4th Anniversary Bingo Card A-4)

I've run through the Wandering Black Knight Limited Quest twice, once with a friend, and once by myself so I know I hit all the enemies.

I also can't seem to get Xie to give me the Knight of the Ruins Client Order.. Do I need to complete all the others first?

If anyone can tell me where I can find Gal Gryphon, Diabo Igrithys, and/or how to start the Knight of the Ruins Client Order I would be so thankful...

Quote Originally Posted by Dulia View Post

So, I'm trying to complete the 4th Anniversary Bingo Card, but I can't seem to find Gal Gryphon (Wings of Confusion Client Order) or Diabo Igrithys (4th Anniversary Bingo Card A-4)

I've run through the Wandering Black Knight Limited Quest twice, once with a friend, and once by myself so I know I hit all the enemies.

I also can't seem to get Xie to give me the Knight of the Ruins Client Order.. Do I need to complete all the others first?

If anyone can tell me where I can find Gal Gryphon, Diabo Igrithys, and/or how to start the Knight of the Ruins Client Order I would be so thankful...
    You can always find a Gal Gryphon in the Kuron TA. As for Diabo, it is one of 4 possible bosses (Diabo, Gryphon, Zeta, and Spider-butt) that can spawn at the end of the Ruins portion (before you get to Odin) of the LQ, so it is just a matter of running multiple times.
    Yes, you need to complete the others first for Knight of the Ruins to unlock.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 30, 2016 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulia View Post

Gal Gryphon or Diablo Igrithys can spawn as one of the 4(?) bosses right before the battle with Odin. You're gonna have a bad time if you're doing the LQ solely looking for the boss specifically. That spider boss spawned all night for me one day when I was looking for Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by sqd View Post
    Ability III and Stigma are going to give you trouble unless you know what you're doing.

Cost-wise I'd suggest just grabbing a Hiei set, crafting it to Ex4 as some classes have trouble getting the stats for the higher extension levels at lower levels, and reaffixing that one set if you don't want to craft more units. It'll be much cheaper overall.
    Thank you. I've gone ahead and made my Saiki set with Apprentice Soul, Doom Break, Ability III, Mutation II, and Spirit III since I had already been collecting them somewhat slowly before cost had risen.
    Last edited by xsuicidal; Jul 30, 2016 at 05:59 PM.

I have some questions here:

1- How do I get Craftsman Seals?
    2- How do I get Torana Fragments and Pleiades Stones?
    3- Where can I find Bayaribbles?
    4- Just for reference, what skills should I take in a Fighter subclass for Gunner (Gu/Fi)?

1. Craftsman Seals are mostly obtained from doing Zieg's weekly client orders. All of them ask you to perform some crafting related task. There's five and in total, they give out eleven seals. In addition, you can sproadically get them from Emergency Trial rewards and completing Featured Quests, but the primary source is going to be the weeklies.

2. Pleiades stones are the quest clear reward for all of the Mining Base Defense series missions. For TD2, 3, and 4, you get 3 for clearing with S rank and 2 for clearing with A rank. For TD1, you get 2 for clearing with S rank, and I don't know what the A rank reward is. They're also occasionally available from the treasure shop for exorbitant prices. Torana fragments drop from the clear crystal in TD4. You can also get them from XQ4. You can obtain either from Xie for 20 gold badges per fragment.

3. Ultimate Naberius under normal circumstances. The current LQ has guaranteed spawns, and one appears in XQ 4.

4. Pass. Meh, what the hell. http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Alternatively, you can withdraw points from Chase Advance (while keeping Chase Advance Plus maxed), and get Wise Stance too if you don't mind doing the stance dance when appropriate.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Jul 30, 2016 at 08:30 PM.

TD with rank A and S... it will take some time...

Thanks a lot sir!

Thank you guys so much

Here, have some heart cookies