Page 680 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 18058063067067767867968068168268369073078011801680 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    These graphic option isn't really feasible on a laptop.
    You'de need a dedicated GPU on a desktop to try these.
    It's doable, it just needs a mid to high end setup. I just tried at a random setting which didnt' seem to cause any lag at all: I believe this was double default resolution, it shouldn't be a problem going even higher. These latest Nvidia 800 series cards seem very good at handling it.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=338
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Asking for some opinions.

Anyone think it's worth the 300 AC for a second support partner? It'd make Franka's CO's go by soooo much faster.

As well as other collectathon COs.

I'm super tempted to get a second one. And if that works out well, a 3rd. The maximum I'd get is 4 total for arbitrary reasons.

300AC for an additional support partner seems like a real steal.

Key Notes / Thoughts: I'm all about convenience. It's why I got Premium in the first place lol. First thing I did was increase personal inventory by 10. Sitting on 1350 AC atm. Not planning on spending more than 60 bucks every 2 months. Maybe longer. The highest I'll go without a good reason is 15 a month because that's how much a Hunter's License cost back in the day and I've always wanted and wished for PSO2 to be P2P instead of F2P lol. So 60 per 2 months is a hard limit and 30 per 2 months is a soft limit.

I dropped 30 for 3000 AC earlier today so that's 2 months worth of having a Hunter's License.
    Last edited by GHNeko; May 15, 2014 at 12:58 AM.

^IMO I don't think so. Franka's quest become irrelevant end game because you're practically at the level cap anyway. And on top of that they take 1 week to reset.
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Asking for some opinions.

Anyone think it's worth the 300 AC for a second support partner? It'd make Franka's CO's go by soooo much faster.

As well as other collectathon COs.

I'm super tempted to get a second one. And if that works out well, a 3rd.

300AC for an additional support partner seems like a real steal.
    I got 2 additional support partners, and all 3 combined can finish literally all of Franka's CO's in under a week (if I log in a few times a day)

I also gave them their own little builds (cute I know)

For me, it was very worth it, since I usually solo and can bring them along.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    ^IMO I don't think so. Franka's quest become irrelevant end game because you're practically at the level cap anyway. And on top of that they take 1 week to reset.
    I'm kinda a little ways away from the cap. 50 BR / 42 FO. So I guess I'm not at end-game yet?

Also aren't there other fetch COs that could be done? Dailys for example? Having more support partners max out daily COs @ 99 items would be worth something, maybe? Would crafting the support partners in specialized manners to accent my character aid in bolstering their worth and practicality?

I also must embarssingly admit that a part of the temptation is because of personal head canon non-sense with my support characters.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I got 2 additional support partners, and all 3 combined can finish literally all of Franka's CO's in under a week (if I log in a few times a day)

I also gave them their own little builds (cute I know)

For me, it was very worth it, since I usually solo and can bring them along.
    Well, if that's the case wouldn't the practicality of the support characters wain quickly and become more of a novelty than they already are?

I don't solo too often because I prefer player interaction, plus because my character isn't specialized in a single area, support partners have less use for me on the field which is pretty saddening lol. Would tailoring them to my characters needs keep them from being purely novel outside of being fetch bots. I can't suggest drawing aggro and being meat shields because friend characters can do that but have more presence on the field.
    Last edited by GHNeko; May 15, 2014 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I don't solo too often because I prefer player interaction, plus because my character isn't specialized in a single area, support partners have less use for me on the field which is pretty saddening lol. Would tailoring them to my characters needs keep them from being purely novel outside of being fetch bots. I can't suggest drawing aggro and being meat shields because friend characters can do that but have more presence on the field.
    Support Partners can easily use things such as Weak Bullet, Jellen Bullet, Warcry, Zondeel. or Kanran

Mine are funny. Female Cast with Launcher/Jellen, Male Cast with Dagger/Waltz/Drive (spams the gap closers), and Female Deuman with Rod/Zondeel
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Err what exactly do you mean by forcing new COs to appear? I'm currently running into the same issue.
    This will only work if you haven't touched MB11's Arks Grand Prix story quest, Patty and Tea's route, because you get some of Tea's CO's after choosing to run with them. That's what I meant by forcing new CO's to appear.

I still haven't identified the reason behind their disappearance in the lobby, since my second and third character also went through the same MB course, but they're still there. This was the only workaround that one of my teammates told me to try. Good thing it worked.

Ok, so I got Shunka Shunran yesterday, and sometimes it does a follow up attack. I don't know how to do it normally, it randomly activates sometimes... how do I activate it reliably?
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo

Quote Originally Posted by K.O. Kazjivo View Post
    Ok, so I got Shunka Shunran yesterday, and sometimes it does a follow up attack. I don't know how to do it normally, it randomly activates sometimes... how do I activate it reliably?
    Always "charge" it (release with timing), and hold the forward key. Locking on helps
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by K.O. Kazjivo View Post
    Get the timing right (when the ring goes red) and then hold forward/the direction you want to murder in.
    See? I have the knack.