Page 4096 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3096359639964046408640934094409540964097409840994106414641964596 ... LastLast
Results 40,951 to 40,960 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It does not; people tried it when the ring first came out. It's not the damage of it, since Megiverse, which does no damage whatsoever, triggers element change as well. These Techs just seem to be in a category that straddles the line between attack and support that SEGA decided counts for both element change and support skill buffs.
    Oh Megiverse does that too? Maybe I'd have known if I used it for more than just Step Tech cancelling. '

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Why do I see only Vita blocks in Battle Lobby?
    Same here.
    I can see and connect to Cloud shared blocks just fine in Challenge lobby though.

Hi, I was wondering if ability protection 5 slots or less work with upsloting from 5 slots to 6 slots . Does someone know ?

Apparently if you try to do so the menu that asks if you want to use that item doesn't pop up. (just retelling what's written in a blog comment)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

So just coming back to the game (again), and trying to figure out when a certain FQ rotates.

Back on my other account I leveled 2 classes to max on an FQ, and I can't remember what day it hits, or what the quest was called.

All I remember is you ran though different sections of UQs, Nab, Lili, then 4 dragons, and then 2 photon beasts.

Is it still a thing? If, so does it rotate back on specific days? Or is it kinda random.

I tried asking some folks in my guild but all 96 of them are offline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    So just coming back to the game (again), and trying to figure out when a certain FQ rotates.

Back on my other account I leveled 2 classes to max on an FQ, and I can't remember what day it hits, or what the quest was called.

All I remember is you ran though different sections of UQs, Nab, Lili, then 4 dragons, and then 2 photon beasts.

Is it still a thing? If, so does it rotate back on specific days? Or is it kinda random.

The quest is A World Engulfed in Shadows. I don't know the exact day, but I believe it cycles in every 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Apparently if you try to do so the menu that asks if you want to use that item doesn't pop up. (just retelling what's written in a blog comment)
    Thanks for your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post

I asked my friend swiki for you pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?おすすめクエスト and he says the rotation is Sanctum->UQ->Gal Gryphon->Facility->Forest, we have Sanctum today.

When are the Deluxe Packages normally released for an episode? I'm trying to figure out when Episode 5 Deluxe Package will be released.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    When are the Deluxe Packages normally released for an episode? I'm trying to figure out when Episode 5 Deluxe Package will be released.
    EP4 came out in January 2016. EP4 Deluxe Package came out the following April.
    EP5 came out in July 2017. It's now May 2018.

That should cover it.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.