Page 4229 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 322937294129417942194226422742284229423042314232423942794329 ... LastLast
Results 42,281 to 42,290 of 46801
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    Between dual bird/phobos and demonia tmg is there a clear winner for general gu/hr usage?
    Between those 3 ..... Depends on what you're looking for and personal skill, I think. And more toward Hr usage, imo (Gu can just use both DualBird or Demonia normally, without caring for the extra effect other than damage bonus).

Demonia is good to build lost HeroBoost, a tiny bit more damaging (if I remember it right), and easier to use in general ..... but, if you can keep countering, Dual Bird, I guess (endless PP), naturally, harder to use in general.

Not sure for Phobos, since I don't know how the pot work exactly .... too gimmicky if I remember it right, so, I won't recommend that.

I'd chose Atra for general use tho (but, I assumed you might use Atra for other weapon type already, so, can't use AtraTmg).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Need help finding a Lobby Action Dance and I'll do my best to explain what it is lol.

Essentially your character will be slowly waving their arms in front of their face similar to this and moving their body around in a slow motion and...I think sliding on their body a tad?

This image isn't 1:1 it but it's the closest example I have.

https://i.imgur.com/rGTIL0El.jpg

Appreciate any help and sorry for the vagueness.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldco View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnK6sQEnuTg

283「ダンス41」

dance 41 ?
    Thank you!

I'd chose Atra for general use tho (but, I assumed you might use Atra for other weapon type already, so, can't use AtraTmg).
    well it sucks yeah cause the only way to get one more chronos stone is through re-matches. what's ouch is that the re-match may have it as a drop on the list but damm it never drops.

I have been trying for awhile now.. but no luck =.=

My quick question: Anyone here have a full set of atra weapons for their class yet ??

Hi all, I'd like to know if it's worth it to purchase AC and participate in the limited time scratch the one with add abilities 3. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by XeNoSLaSHeR View Post
    Hi all, I'd like to know if it's worth it to purchase AC and participate in the limited time scratch the one with add abilities 3. Thanks in advance!
    if your luck and RNG permits you some Grace Boosters then yes otherwise rip AC, you either make bank or make pocket change

Quote Originally Posted by XeNoSLaSHeR View Post
    "Worth it" is relative to each person:
    If just the potential of making a fair amount of meseta on selling Grace items (which each officially have a 2.941% chance of being drawn) is enough for you, then yes, it is worth it.
    If the thought that you could just end up with a bunch of Grind Great Success 100%s (13.235% chance) and maybe some element changers (8.088% for Light, 6.617% for the rest) and only make a couple million meseta, then it wouldn't be worth it.

How do you progress if your RNG truly sucks and you have never seen a *12 unit / *14 weapon since either were first released?
    I have been stuck with my x3 Stellar Wall units since they were first introduced and Izanekazuchi is literally laughing at my face at this point.

As a BR/HU Weaponwise i fare a bit better with my beloved Kazami-no-Tachi +33 that i got from badges and the Atra Farder+35 from the stone handouts.

What should i do?

And as a side note, since i dont really play my HU, should i switch my Farder to Agria (the bow) and level the HU when required with one of the may handout weapons such as the lightning espada?:

Thank you.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    How do you progress if your RNG truly sucks and you have never seen a *12 unit / *14 weapon since either were first released?
    I have been stuck with my x3 Stellar Wall units since they were first introduced and Izanekazuchi is literally laughing at my face at this point.

As a BR/HU Weaponwise i fare a bit better with my beloved Kazami-no-Tachi +33 that i got from badges and the Atra Farder+35 from the stone handouts.

What should i do?

And as a side note, since i dont really play my HU, should i switch my Farder to Agria (the bow) and level the HU when required with one of the may handout weapons such as the lightning espada?:

Thank you.-
    you have an LQ coming soon with upgradeable 13->14* weps and new units that are upgradeable too so work on those when its out.