Page 4336 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 333638364236428643264333433443354336433743384339434643864436 ... LastLast
Results 43,351 to 43,360 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The transfer system is essentially just an easy way to add or swap SSAs without needing to reaffix the base weapon; SSAs that are on a weapon via drop aren't inherently part of the weapon, so they can only be moved, not created anew.
    Ya, I get it, it still sucks, but I get it.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

PKeeper Strike or PKeeper Tech ring for TeFi? I remember reading about which one it was but I cant remember where exactly I found it (was some time ago)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    PKeeper Strike or PKeeper Tech ring for TeFi? I remember reading about which one it was but I cant remember where exactly I found it (was some time ago)
    R/P Keeper Tech will only apply to actual Tech use; both the Wand Melee and Explosions are counted as Striking.
    If you are spec'd full S-ATK, R/Attack Advance is also an option since it gives you a higher multiplier to your basic Melee strikes (8% v. 3%) [albeit, you sacrifice damage to Heavy Hammer, and Explosions, so you might be better off as TeHu in that case].
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 25, 2019 at 10:13 PM.

Probably has been asked several times but for the upcoming Phantom class, what weapon type has shown the most promise in terms of Dmg?
    Because im 300 Goldina from my second Atla EX and i'm deciding on the Katana, rod, or Rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Probably has been asked several times but for the upcoming Phantom class, what weapon type has shown the most promise in terms of Dmg?
    Because im 300 Goldina from my second Atla EX and i'm deciding on the Katana, rod, or Rifle.
    sorta hard to say atm until its actually out, my opinion Rifle and Katana look like the top ones and Rod last
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Not exactly a question, more like wanting player opinions, but should I spend 600 class cubes to grind a +33 Jutus to +35 for a 3rd Atlas Ex? Or am I better off in the long run if I convert them to 1200 excubes (14.4m meseta equivalent), since the use it will find will be minimal (1 LS + 2 Atlases will exist by the end of EP5)?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Not exactly a question, more like wanting player opinions, but should I spend 600 class cubes to grind a +33 Jutus to +35 for a 3rd Atlas Ex? Or am I better off in the long run if I convert them to 1200 excubes (14.4m meseta equivalent), since the use it will find will be minimal (1 LS + 2 Atlases will exist by the end of EP5)?
    i'd opt to get that 3rd Atra wep, money is nice and all but being geared up is better. If you're not already geared for Ph, why not get the Atra wep for the class?

if you werent lucky with EF this week, idk if they plan to bring it back after Amaduscia next maintenance since those will be dropping Austere NT materials. It'd be up to you if you'd want to wait a week and find out or get the wep/meseta asap. Theres no rush really since we still have a month to go

by the time Ep5 ends though everyone (whos played and ran the campaigns assuming decent luck) should have
    - 1 Lightstream weapon
    - 4 Atra weapons (assuming you have 1100 titles)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    That's what I recently did. I'm sure they'll be more 15★ weapons in the future, but odds are they'll require 14★ drops to upgrade and unless the rules change, any 14★ drops can always be grinded to +35.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    R/P Keeper Tech will only apply to actual Tech use; both the Wand Melee and Explosions are counted as Striking.
    If you are spec'd full S-ATK, R/Attack Advance is also an option since it gives you a higher multiplier to your basic Melee strikes (8% v. 3%) [albeit, you sacrifice damage to Heavy Hammer, and Explosions, so you might be better off as TeHu in that case].
    I see, I'll probably just stay PK Tech then.

In a related question to above, Su is Tech damage no? Also, is Rykros still relevant for SuFi or am I better off with something else? (Lumiere, Guren etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Is there a chat command to switch between the different fixed cameras?