Page 4352 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 335238524252430243424349435043514352435343544355436244024452 ... LastLast
Results 43,511 to 43,520 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i have a question about summoner , a friend who is focus in R-atk classes wants to try the summoner class (range variant) does the gunner still work as subclass or its better ranger , (i know braver and fighter arent a bad idea for that variant)

also do you guys think phantom will overshadow braver as subclass for summoner ?
    Honestly, neither is good; GU lost its usefulness with the loss of subclass usable Chain Finish, and none of RA's high damage multipliers apply to Pets.
    Remember, the Switch skills just change which ATK the Pet uses, but it will still count as Pet/Tech Damage, not Ranged Damage.
    FI is pretty much the go-to sub for SU no matter what ATK you are using, with BR being usable, but less effective.

As for Phantom, assuming you have full Photon Stream, it will have the same multiplier for non-charged attacks as Weak Stance BR, albeit unconditional and you do get the benefits of PP Restorate, Sprint Tech Charge, and Tech Short Charge, so I would personally say that it could be used over BR, but you will still get higher multipliers from FI.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 17, 2019 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    That's unfortunate I only have the rear for LS so far. I assume austere are better than the free stellar wall though correct? I do have a few other 12 star units but I really don't know what is good or not.
    Stellar Wall were never good, they were just mats to get the Expert Title
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Austere is barely better than Stellar sub units. In fact, Stellar have 15ATK more, whereas Austere has 20HP and 2% DEF more.

However, Austere is part of a set. Austere Rear+Austere Arm combined are the 2nd "best-in-slot" options after Lightstream Rear + Lightstream Arm, due to their set bonus. Individually Austere units are worse than Zara, Bode, Phobos, Tagami, and even old Zeinesis units.
    What would you recommend since I only have lightstream rear? Should I just not use it and use another rear + arm combo or does a leg + arm combo do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Honestly, neither is good; GU lost its usefulness with the loss of subclass usable Chain Finish, and none of RA's high damage multipliers apply to Pets.
    Remember, the Switch skills just change which ATK the Pet uses, but it will still count as Pet/Tech Damage, not Ranged Damage.
    FI is pretty much the go-to sub for SU no matter what ATK you are using, with BR being usable, but less effective.

As for Phantom, assuming you have full Photon Stream, it will have the same multiplier for non-charged attacks as Weak Stance BR, albeit unconditional and you do get the benefits of PP Restorate, Sprint Tech Charge, and Tech Short Charge, so I would personally say that it could be used over BR, but you will still get higher multipliers from FI.

A follow up to this, what about techer sub? i didn't bother leveling fighter on the character with SU because "meh" is techer sub really that bad? or is fighter the only "viable" sub to use on summoner, If so, maybe phantom will change that because i really hate leveling fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    A follow up to this, what about techer sub? i didn't bother leveling fighter on the character with SU because "meh" is techer sub really that bad? or is fighter the only "viable" sub to use on summoner, If so, maybe phantom will change that because i really hate leveling fighter.
    With a TE sub, all you really get as a damage multiplier is Element Weak Hit; you get some benefits from the non-Main Class Support Tech skills, but it still doesn't get you close to even Average Stance BR since those only affect the effectiveness of the Support Techs themselves rather than giving a straight damage multiplier (For reference, with maxed Shifta Advance, Lv17 Shifta's multiplier becomes 24.625% as opposed to 19.7%, meaning you are only getting ~5% more Base ATK).

Like I said, PH might be as viable as BR (if not more so), but it still doesn't seem like it will match FI in terms of multipliers.

Also, keep in mind, if you get the 10* All-Class Takt, Rose Skewer, you don't really have to bother with using FI weapons to level, though you probably won't want to be running end-game content with it.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 17, 2019 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    With a TE sub, all you really get as a damage multiplier is Element Weak Hit; you get some benefits from the non-Main Class Support Tech skills, but it still doesn't get you close to even Average Stance BR since those only affect the effectiveness of the Support Techs themselves rather than giving a straight damage multiplier (For reference, with maxed Shifta Advance, Lv17 Shifta's multiplier becomes 24.625% as opposed to 19.7%, meaning you are only getting ~5% more Base ATK).

Like I said, PH might be as viable as BR (if not more so), but it still doesn't seem like it will match FI in terms of multipliers.

Also, keep in mind, if you get the 10* All-Class Takt, Rose Skewer, you don't really have to bother with using FI weapons to level, though you probably won't want to be running end-game content with it.
    Yeah, i think i have that rose weapon, cause i needed it for the candy COs on other characters. i guess that makes it far less painful to level. so what do you pick in the fighter tree then?

Which Dark Blast and which Dark Blast move is the best to spam for MAXIMUM damage on a boss, assuming ALL skills have been maxed on all Dark Blasts?

I'm guessin', it will forever be Elder DB, and the "ora-ora-ora" move?

Now that the limited quest is gone, are there any good quests to spam for loot/exp? I thought it would be Enchanted Forest but the loot looks a bit dated and it's not popular...

So I just binged played EP 5 story and had a question.

So who exactly is Lisa? And how did Harriet's soul go into her body?

Also I'm just asking just in case this information was already released in a trailer/teaser or something. I don't understand Japanese so I can't understand what's being said. If this hasn't been revealed yet, please tell me that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Now that the limited quest is gone, are there any good quests to spam for loot/exp? I thought it would be Enchanted Forest but the loot looks a bit dated and it's not popular...
    Nothing seems to be popular if a LQ isn't up, It's pretty much back to logging on only for EQs then go do other stuff Or stand in lobby afk with actions going.

The only known one decent for exp seems to be world engulfed in flames but that's not even the current featured quest, looks like it's a dry week untill episode 6.