Page 4542 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 354240424442449245324539454045414542454345444545455245924642 ... LastLast
Results 45,411 to 45,420 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    My imperial cleave went from doing 999999 to 120k since swapping to ET sub, what am i doing wrong? I thought these scaled on their own multipliers?
    sort of solved it, it was not connecting a direct hit.
    999999 came from a point blank slam.
    The anomaly though is that at a range, i got the same 2m damage total with Imperial cleave slash without the 999999 as i did getting the 999999 at point blank.
    Odd ' - ' )
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    1 anything except force and techer (not sure if physical support build its worth with ET as sub)

2 IMO its worth for a braver , but since you already have a LS you can use it as an S1 source if convince you :P
    Wait, so it's even best for Ranger and Gunner now? maybe i can ignore the need for hunter, if others can confirm. and yea i understand force and techer, especially due to balanced defense negating your heals alone.

ET is a great sub for TE.

It's not the best sub for TE but it still works really well.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Fashion questions ahoy.

Do we have hair that closely resembles this now?
    Spoiler!

Are there any accessories (or body paint I guess as I would take those) that have anything that resembles this or any kind of circular formation on the back of your hand?
    Spoiler!

I would really like it if it looks like a crystal is embedded into your hand or an orb. It's fine though if it's body paint and painted on. Beggars can't be choosers.

Someone posted this on the discord, but never answered me so I'll just ask here. What's the name of this face mask?
    Spoiler!

And while I posted on the character file topic, I might as well post here too just to have everything in one spot, but would it be possible if someone might have the character file for the character in the current AC Scratch?
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by [Ayumi]; Feb 22, 2020 at 11:49 PM.

So the difference between Hero and ET playstyles is, Hero has to dodge, and counter and rack up hit chains utilizing all three of its weapons while avoiding taking hits to fill up a counter that allows it to do more damage? Playing kinda like DMC? While ET is super tanky but has floating like attacks similar to Kingdom Hearts from how people tell it and most ETs either use DB or DS and always use wand with it?

Just trying to figure out which class I really wanna main. Spite I can switch between at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    So the difference between Hero and ET playstyles is, Hero has to dodge, and counter and rack up hit chains utilizing all three of its weapons while avoiding taking hits to fill up a counter that allows it to do more damage? Playing kinda like DMC? While ET is super tanky but has floating like attacks similar to Kingdom Hearts from how people tell it and most ETs either use DB or DS and always use wand with it?

Just trying to figure out which class I really wanna main. Spite I can switch between at any time.
    pick what feels good to you and run with that or swap whenever you want, ones a DPS class and the other is a Defense class
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Anyone have any info on the ARKS offline event for 2020?
    I'm currently in Japan and I heard it starts early in the year and lasts until almost the end of the year, but I can't find anything about it online.
    It's probably listed somewhere in Japanese but I can't seem to even find that.
    Thank you in advance if you know anything !
    Edit: Also info on the fan festa. Mainly just info on the irl events and where I can find a schedule for them.
    Last edited by TheGodlyMonster; Feb 21, 2020 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Fashion questions ahoy.

Someone posted this on the discord, but never answered me so I'll just ask here. What's the name of this face mask?
    Spoiler!

Requiem Mask.

Back when I last played, 5 years ago, if you didn't have Premium you only had a Mini Room that you could only put like 2 or 3 items in and you couldn't change the wallpaper and stuff. Has this changed at all? Is there a larger limit or more customization options for the Mini Room nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Back when I last played, 5 years ago, if you didn't have Premium you only had a Mini Room that you could only put like 2 or 3 items in and you couldn't change the wallpaper and stuff. Has this changed at all? Is there a larger limit or more customization options for the Mini Room nowadays?
    You actually now have the option to buy a 3-Day MyRoom pass for 1 Excube and get your full room options; with the amount of Excubes that you can get just from a single EQ, you can pretty much keep it active indefinitely.