Page 4251 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 325137514151420142414248424942504251425242534254426143014351 ... LastLast
Results 42,501 to 42,510 of 46801

What is this thing?
    Spoiler!

Edit: Thank you.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Dec 3, 2018 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Forgot "Edit:"
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    What is this thing?
    Spoiler!
    Union Booster; used to upgrade Ray Weapons and Units to their Union versions at Zeig.

Alright so I got another question, where the hell is Lola? I'm beginning to feel like her existence is just a big troll. I'm trying to work on an alt some more, and apparently he's forever drinkless.

Edit: It's official, Lola is a myth, she never really existed. I just switched to my character who has the drinks, and she is still not at the gate area med counter.

Edit again: I already did that next day, then last patch there was a mandatory redownload because of that glitch. If she's appearing on PC I think this is just another new console glitch, they add/fix pretty big ones on like half the updates. That last one was by far the worst though.

Three something IDK, I'm running out of thirds: Whoo! Figured it out, Lola is dead. All the med drinks come from Afin now, and apparently that wasn't a big enough change to be worth documenting is an easy to find place. I found this out skimming through a third beginners guide.

Quadit: Just so any viewers are aware, I've got a good three for next time. Edit edit: That there's three edits, I won't force it.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Dec 3, 2018 at 10:06 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Alright so I got another question, where the hell is Lola? I'm beginning to feel like her existence is just a big troll. I'm trying to work on an alt some more, and apparently he's forever drinkless.

Edit: It's official, Lola is a myth, she never really existed. I just switched to my character who has the drinks, and she is still not at the gate area med counter.
    Sounds like this could be further reason that you may need to redownload the game.

EDIT: I completely forgot they removed Lola a while ago; I never bother with non-Premium Drinks nowadays, so I guess I just kinda forgot since I had no reason to unlock them on the characters I created afterward.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 3, 2018 at 10:05 PM.

What are the requirement to clear 2nd quest from Aru (the xmas Edel camo one)? Thanks.

So now that Persona Reverie is out (+40 all-atk, -20 all-def, wow)...

Apparently the five DF reveries can be combined into Reverie Catalyst (at 10%). Then four Reverie Catalysts can be combined with Omega Memoria. Anybody know what the resultant affix is?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    So now that Persona Reverie is out (+40 all-atk, -20 all-def, wow)...

Apparently the five DF reveries can be combined into Reverie Catalyst (at 10%). Then four Reverie Catalysts can be combined with Omega Memoria. Anybody know what the resultant affix is?
    Mana Reverie +50 Atk, +20 HP, +4 PP
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Mana Reverie +50 Atk, +20 HP, +4 PP
    Sweet! Thanks!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    What are the requirement to clear 2nd quest from Aru (the xmas Edel camo one)? Thanks.
    Talk to Azanami and Talk to Philia.

eh Where do I get the weapon change pass from ??