Page 3762 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2762326236623712375237593760376137623763376437653772381238624262 ... LastLast
Results 37,611 to 37,620 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Probably something about is it okay to join a shared MPA EQ or something related to that.
    Ah, I see. Thanks.

For the Player Titles that require upgrading various weapons to +10, is there some other extra part to that? Or does it have to be the original (non-NT) version to count? I have had quite a few of them now, and not one title has unlocked. I haven't unlocked their potentials, and they have all been NT weapons, so I figured it is one of those two causing the problem... I guess?

Also, for SAFs (Special Ability Factors) on weapons... Are they just a bonus for when it is later used as affix fodder, or does it get added to the weapon itself as a bonus/extra ability? I thought it was the latter, but unless I missed something (I couldn't find anything anywhere) about an extra step that needs to be taken to unlock/add it, it didn't get added to the first weapon I upgraded to +35 the other day, but it DOES show up in the affixing screen as one of its abilities... So it is on the weapon, but not on it? ...Confused...

EDIT: Also, is Meseta Crystal (メセタ結晶) a new item? Just had one drop and can't find any info on it. It has the same symbol as all the other crystals (xyz結晶), and was a yellow box-like drop like the others are as well.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jul 26, 2017 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    For the Player Titles that require upgrading various weapons to +10, is there some other extra part to that? Or does it have to be the original (non-NT) version to count? I have had quite a few of them now, and not one title has unlocked. I haven't unlocked their potentials, and they have all been NT weapons, so I figured it is one of those two causing the problem... I guess?
    I increased the size of your statement that is the problem on why you aren't getting titles for grinding to +10. For added clarity SEGA made those 'grind XXX to +10' titles before even Braver existed and they have not updated those titles since that time. The weapons you need are OT only and as someone who did a whole lot of grinding OT weapons for those titles during Boost Week I can tell you right now.

If you didn't hate Dudu and Monica already for failing at 98% get ready to see them at their absolute worst when grinding OT weapons.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 26, 2017 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    I increased the size of your statement that is the problem on why you aren't getting titles for grinding to +10. For added clarity SEGA made those 'grind XXX to +10' titles before even Braver existed and they have not updated those titles since that time. The weapons you need are OT only and as someone who did a whole lot of grinding OT weapons for those titles during Boost Week I can tell you right now.

If you didn't hate Dudu and Monica already for failing at 98% get ready to see them at their absolute worst when grinding OT weapons.
    Ah okay. Like I mentioned in the post, I figured it was one of those two reasons. Not looking forward to getting around to those I guess. Haven't really messed with upgrading any OT weapons much yet anyway.

Any info on the other two parts, by chance? (One was an edit that probably wasn't there when you first replied)
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jul 26, 2017 at 11:23 AM.

So now that expert blocks are gone how do we turn on the matching for them

How do you unlock the hero class? I already accepted the CO. And I already have the classes requirements. But the quest won't update to hand in and the title npc is nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    But the quest won't update to hand in and the title npc is nowhere to be found.
    They moved the title npc, she's in between coffee's counter and the campship now.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    How do you unlock the hero class? I already accepted the CO. And I already have the classes requirements. But the quest won't update to hand in and the title npc is nowhere to be found.
    Title NPC moved. Remember where the Treasure Shop lady was by the gate? There's a desk on Koffi's side of the lobby where the title lady and the treasure shop lady moved to. There's a desk on the other side, too, in the same spot (forget who's there, maybe Astarte?) and Seraphy moved from over by Reville to over by where the lady who gives you crap for ranking in the various ARKS League events is.

Also, water slides in the shop area. Only bad thing is I don't think there's animations for going down them, so you kinda just float down them.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Also, water slides in the shop area. Only bad thing is I don't think there's animations for going down them, so you kinda just float down them.
    There was never a slide animation for it.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    There was never a slide animation for it.
    YOUR FACE DOESN'T HAVE A SLIDE ANIMATION!!!!

Nah, I kid. I figured there never was one, but I'll admit I also didn't know if there were slides before or not. First time playing during one of these events.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!