Page 3766 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2766326636663716375637633764376537663767376837693776381638664266 ... LastLast
Results 37,651 to 37,660 of 46801

Does Beach Wars 2017 drop Itsuki/Rina units? If yes, from EQ or big crystal?

A dude here said that you need ★13 Sword and TMG and Talis +35 for Lv80 cap, BUT Bumped says this:

Acquire Title: Pioneer of Hero NT Upgrades
    ※Grind ★13 or higher NT weapon to +35
    ※Only one Hero weapon type is needed.
    Acquire Title: Seeker of Hero Perfection
    ※Clear Stratos CO: The Perfect Hero IV
    Reward: Hero Level Cap License 5 (Lv. 80)

Can anyone confirm which one is true?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Does Beach Wars 2017 drop Itsuki/Rina units? If yes, from EQ or big crystal?

A dude here said that you need ★13 Sword and TMG and Talis +35 for Lv80 cap, BUT Bumped says this:

Acquire Title: Pioneer of Hero NT Upgrades
    ※Grind ★13 or higher NT weapon to +35
    ※Only one Hero weapon type is needed.
    Acquire Title: Seeker of Hero Perfection
    ※Clear Stratos CO: The Perfect Hero IV
    Reward: Hero Level Cap License 5 (Lv. 80)

Can anyone confirm which one is true?
    Itsuki and RINA Units are rarely given out as E-Trial Rewards that have Itsuki or RINA in a Unite Code.

I got that title without having owned a +35 Talis, so it's probably the latter.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

So, since this might have gotten skipped earlier, any recommendations on what to do with untekked 13* launchers?

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    So... 13* weapon tekking. What's the best way to go about it? For example, I find a 13* launcher untekked. Now, I have an ice one from CFs and 12* Lightning and Dark launchers. Been picking lightning for any I find since that's the weaker of those two. However, I now have two different 13* launchers, neither at 60 element (one's 20-something and the other's 40-something.) Should I just... level one of these and use it despite the element not being 60? Keep untekking 13* launchers as lightning in the hopes I get another duplicate of these two so I can max the element? Start doing some dark ones?

I don't really have this problem with my rifles since I'll be untekking those as fire, given I have light and wind from CFs.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Is the change to make tickets account wide implemented yet? If I use an accessory ticket now, will it show up on both of my characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Is the change to make tickets account wide implemented yet? If I use an accessory ticket now, will it show up on both of my characters?
    Yes, but you need to use two tickets between your characters on your account. Also, it's retroactive, so if you already used two previously, you should have them on all your characters.

For example, I have the A2 Repca Base outfit on three characters. Before the update, they were the only ones who could use it. Now, I can use it on any of my characters.

So... I only have two characters so that seems kind of useless for me, since I'd still have to buy two tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    So... I only have two characters so that seems kind of useless for me, since I'd still have to buy two tickets
    Pretty much. You do have three character slots, though, so if you decide to make a third, or wind up buying a fourth as well or something, it'd apply to those as well. But if you only have two, then... yeah. Two tickets won't really be a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    So, since this might have gotten skipped earlier, any recommendations on what to do with untekked 13* launchers?
    First and foremost DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT RAINBOW UNLESS YOUR CLASS HAS SKILLS THAT BOOST IT, I.E. FORCE AND ELEMENTAL BOUNCER.

The boost from just matching element to the weakness of what you are facing w/o any skills that buff it is so minutiae it is not even funny. Most people go for Light elemental since darkers are ALWAYS weak to it, but that is the only reason. The real objective is to always max the element to give yourself to biggest boost because that is part of the calculation for damage.

My suggestion hold off grinding any of them til you can make one of them 60 ele otherwise you might find yourself being ridiculed for using them, even if it is stronger than what you were using previously it just carries a sort of stigma.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    First and foremost DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT RAINBOW UNLESS YOUR CLASS HAS SKILLS THAT BOOST IT, I.E. FORCE AND ELEMENTAL BOUNCER.

The boost from just matching element to the weakness of what you are facing w/o any skills that buff it is so minutiae it is not even funny. Most people go for Light elemental since darkers are ALWAYS weak to it, but that is the only reason. The real objective is to always max the element to give yourself to biggest boost because that is part of the calculation for damage.

My suggestion hold off grinding any of them til you can make one of them 60 ele otherwise you might find yourself being ridiculed for using them, even if it is stronger than what you were using previously it just carries a sort of stigma.
    Ok, that was my general thought on it. I'm pretty much stuck in "rainbow mode" due to how I was playing, but since I'm already on this path I may as well finish it. Plus, hey - should I ever take up some other subclass for Ranger that gives an elemental boost, I'll be prepared. Plus, I typically grab whatever one weapon is most effective in the group I'm currently facing, as opposed to changing on the fly for every individual enemy (i.e. the Beach Wars quest, I'll use my Ice Launcher, then swap to my Wind Rifle when facing a group with Phantoms in it or to apply WB.)

I'll keep tekking them as lightning then until I get enough "stuff" to make a 60 lightning launcher, then focus on dark. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    The boost from just matching element to the weakness of what you are facing w/o any skills that buff it is so minutiae it is not even funny.
    It's around 4-5% for matching element for not tech classes.