Ray does not beat ais rifle. Ais rifle does more damage before crits and also regen is not a problem for rifles

When a collection file expires can I continue to earn it and just not get another like a client order? Or is that it and it is done, like... well not any thing I can think of?

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    When a collection file expires can I continue to earn it and just not get another like a client order? Or is that it and it is done, like... well not any thing I can think of?
    Pretty sure it will be removed from the list, and unavailable for pick up.

My question: What is the preferred mag SP action? I'm now considering using rapid fire as Br/Hu for extra PP at the cost of clobber's minor damage bonus.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Imca | they said you could still complete it one last time (finish clearing it), but once it's done you won't be able to pick it up again. I'm pretty sure they mentioned it in the stream.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Can someone explain in details how do I craft PAs?

@edit
    nvm, I already found it
    Last edited by MaeIstrom; Jul 23, 2016 at 03:15 PM.

Hm... Is it possible to buy a RARE DROP song from player shops? If it's possible, can you please tell me, how this item is called?

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    Can someone explain in details how do I craft PAs?
    To craft a PA, you need PA Frags and Meseta. You get PA frags from Desynthisizing lv11+ PA discs in your MyRoom console (Melee Weapon discs will give you S-ATK Frags, Ranged Weapon discs will give you R-ATK Frags, and Tech and Jet Boot discs will give you T-ATK Frags). You then go into your MyRoom console, go to Crafting, then My Crafts, and select Customize PAs. You will be presented with a menu with different weapon types, and then you choose which available PA to craft (there is no unlocking of recipes required, what is there is what is available). The crafted PA will have a different attack behavior than before and will have a modification to its damage % and PP cost. There are booster items that you can use to effect the damage % and PP cost in your favor, these are the Custom Type-1 +##% and Custom Type-2 +##% items respectively. Once the craft is completed, you just need to use the Disc that it creates in your inventory.

thx bro o/

Which class combos work best with the Sigma weapon series?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Which class combos work best with the Sigma weapon series?
    Your standard crit build classes.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯