Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Sorry for me being so stupid, but even I've posted a question about Bonus Eggs here before,
    I've still didn't get to the subject. I fed 3 of them to my Viola while rising - nothing changes,
    and I can't fed them when LVL and Attributes are capped...
    Basically, Bonus Eggs are just EXP Eggs that also give bonus stats. Since your Viola is maxed out, it gains no benefit from the Egg. While the way it's worded implies that it can raise the stats further, that just seems to be the result of SEGA using odd wording to begin with.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 11, 2016 at 05:22 PM.

Evil Ranger in-training Catsaber's Avatar

i dont suppose there is a cat-like voice for male characters, right? (like it says random nyas in his phrases or something similar.. i know i've seen one for females before but not for male chars..)

also, seems like pso2 cirnopedia is missing a few voices, does anyone know an alterative site where i can check them out? (so far Male Extra Voice 91 is my favorite, but i do want to check out the other ones before deciding on which on i'm gonna buy later on xD)

Can anyone enlighten me on the 13* Collection files?
    I'm trying to finish of my [Spear Revolucio] collection file, and the only missing weapon is the "Etorarushi" that drops from the "Guar Zigmorde Lv. 1+".
    Yet, every time I pass the Kuron Exploration and defeat said enemy, be it on Normal or even Very Hard difficulty, no % is gained in the weapon! How is that?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    I'm trying to finish of my [Spear Revolucio] collection file, and the only missing weapon is the "Etorarushi" that drops from the "Guar Zigmorde Lv. 1+".
    Yet, every time I pass the Kuron Exploration and defeat said enemy, be it on Normal or even Very Hard difficulty, no % is gained in the weapon! How is that?
    Did you make sure to break the boss crystal?

And for my question, does anyone have a video of Orbit with the natural PP regen pot?

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    For end-boss kills (ie. breaking the crystal), the percent will update when you finish the current instance rather than on the results screen (ie. pick a new quest or exit the campship).

Exclamation ...

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Did you make sure to break the boss crystal?
    I don't want to sound rude, not my intention at all, but... OF F*CK*NG COURSE!! XDXD

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For end-boss kills (ie. breaking the crystal), the percent will update when you finish the current instance rather than on the results screen (ie. pick a new quest or exit the campship).
    Hmm... I see.... Never noticed that. Thanks! I'll make sure to keep an eye on it from now on, taking that to account.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Anyone know the potentials of the two rods in the Yamato collection file?

how many Yamato EQs to get the new 13* weapons?

Question! When does AQ risk reset? I did some aqs last week but the risk is still the same today when I assumed it would reset after maint.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    Question! When does AQ risk reset? I did some aqs last week but the risk is still the same today when I assumed it would reset after maint.
    IIRC it should reset on the day and time 7 days after you increased the risk.