how do I change my account pw?

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    how do I change my account pw?
    Log into the Sega ID website, and navigate to account options. (Usually when you log in, it asks if you want to change your password)
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

how does CF percent one get for killing a singe phantom mother without any boosts? I need to calculate which boosters should I use for optimum results.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    how does CF percent one get for killing a singe phantom mother without any boosts? I need to calculate which boosters should I use for optimum results.
    It's 5.8%, so you need at least +475%RDR to get ~33.34% (5.8*[1.0+4.75]=33.35), and +763%RDR to get ~50% (5.8*[1.0+7.63]=50.05). I personally do 30% Daily, 250% RDR, 125% Tribooster, 20% from Premium Drink, 30% from Lucky Rise units with Timed Ability, 20% from Temptation/Lucky Rise III Umbla Stick, 10% from Karrage, and 9% Team Boost (when available), and it gets me to ~34.45% (without the Team Boost and Karrage, it actually hits right on the +475%RDR, but I'm paranoid, so I like that little extra). And just a reminder, the CF% is calculated at the defeat of Mother, not at the breaking of the crystal, so if you are using an Umbla Stick and/or Lucky Rise units, they must be out before she is defeated.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 7, 2017 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's 5.8%, so you need at least +475%RDR to get ~33.34% (5.8*[1.0+4.75]=33.35), and +763%RDR to get ~50% (5.8*[1.0+7.63]=50.05). I personally do 30% Daily, 250% RDR, 125% Tribooster, 20% from Premium Drink, 30% from Lucky Rise units with Timed Ability, 20% from Temptation/Lucky Rise III Umbla Stick, 10% from Karrage, and 9% Team Boost (when available), and it gets me to ~34.45% (without the Team Boost and Karrage, it actually hits right on the +475%RDR, but I'm paranoid, so I like that little extra). And just a reminder, the CF% is calculated at the defeat of Mother, not at the breaking of the crystal, so if you are using an Umbla Stick and/or Lucky Rise units, they must be out before she is defeated.
    Wow, that was really verbose, grats.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    so if you are using an Umbla Stick and/or Lucky Rise units, they must be out before she is defeated.
    Can we stop using umbla sticks and use pets with normal attack parfaits and lucky rise crepes instead? :I I know reasonable people would only pull this stuff out at the last stretch of a boss fight, but pet normal attacks do so much more than you can with an umbla stick, and candies still work even if you aren't maining or subbing Su.

How can I rid off Genesis weapon camo which I don't need? It can't be selled, dropped, discarded or disassembled tough... BTW I need all slots in premium and psoes storages so kepeeng it further there isn't a variant... and it's too ugly to give it a suport partner.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 7, 2017 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    How can I rid off Genesis weapon camo which I don't need? It can't be selled, dropped, discarded or disassembled tough... BTW I need all slots in premium and psoes storages so kepeeng it further there isn't a variant...
    Do you use multiple characters? I threw mine in my other character's personal storage.

Oh... that's an Idea! Create new character, give it to him and delete it! Killing a bird with a nuklear bomb... stupid SEGA.

How do I do this?

If possible I want detailed explanation (yes I'm stupid)