How do you recover lost PSO2 account information i.e: Name and Password

Which pa/tech is the beam of redish light? Saw some force or techer using. But unsure which pa/tech it was.

Quote Originally Posted by viciousbrandon View Post
    Which pa/tech is the beam of redish light? Saw some force or techer using. But unsure which pa/tech it was.
    It is Folmelgion a double-element tech of Fire and Dark.
    You can find the double-element tech at Claris Cless the NPC and you have to kill mobs in Ultimate with techs to get them.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    Guys, can anyone help me on how to search for specific things in the shop? I still haven't figured this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    You need to search in Japanese. So copy and paste the name of the item in Japanese from this site and paste it in your search: http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/
    You can also use Control-C to copy the name from various parts of the UI into the clipboard. For instance, if you inspect a character's equipment, you can click on a piece of gear and push Ctrl-C to copy its name. Then you can use Ctrl-V to paste them into the search bar.

The names are always copied in Japanese, even if the English patch shows them in English, so they are already in appropriate form for searching.

You can also search for item affixes, but, if you are using the English patch, the affix names must be typed in English in order for the search to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    You can also use Control-C to copy the name from various parts of the UI into the clipboard. For instance, if you inspect a character's equipment, you can click on a piece of gear and push Ctrl-C to copy its name. Then you can use Ctrl-V to paste them into the search bar.

The names are always copied in Japanese, even if the English patch shows them in English, so they are already in appropriate form for searching.

You can also search for item affixes, but, if you are using the English patch, the affix names must be typed in English in order for the search to work.
    True and ironically, when looking for abilities, you need to type them in English.

To answer search questions- if you are using the english "item patch" as well via tweaker, you can search in english and then click the "partial search" button, and the patch will pull up the japanese | english name of the item.

~Note that it does not always work~

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    As a preliminary, all compound techs do 33% of their power notation on a per hit basis.

Zandeon: 2500 power (825 power per hit), 15 hits, 7 wind + 8 lightning, 12375 total power
    Fomelgion: 3200 power (1056 power per hit), 10-18 hits, 5 fire + 5-13 dark, 10560-19008 total power
    Barantsion: 3600 power (1188 power per hit), 11 hits, 5 ice + 6 light, 13068 total power

For Fomelgion, the beam itself is 10 hits, and throughout the beam an additional 8 explosions of dark element occur at random locations, so it's reasonably safe to assume only a couple at most will hit a target.

Oh yeah, and Barantsion only has super armor while charging it, but you can dodge out of it.
    Thanks again.

And I guess what happened to me was Hunar pimp slapping me exactly during the dash portion where I had no super armor cause it was over instantly.

So ive gotten to the level where i wanna Make Bouncer my Subclass and maybe Fighter my main...But now the issue of finding good multiclass dualblades comes up...any quick explanation on how to obtain some to use?

Quote Originally Posted by cragner2 View Post
    So ive gotten to the level where i wanna Make Bouncer my Subclass and maybe Fighter my main...But now the issue of finding good multiclass dualblades comes up...any quick explanation on how to obtain some to use?
    There are some that you can buy as a free player, like Lambda Lextear, but other than hunting for 10*-12* multiclass DBs, the only other way to get them is to craft them and either hope for a Great Success to include Fighter as an extra class or you can buy a Add Class Fighter support item for crafting, though this can get expensive and should only be saved for the last extend on the weapon since it will be overridden when leveling them up. If you participated in the Maximum Attack event, you should have a Kasentori Haruka (even if you didn't, there should be plenty on the market), which is half decent for just leveling until you have the money to make a fully extended set with Add Class Fighter.

EDIT: Almost forgot, you can also trade for the Bio DBs by collecting Phantom Night Fragments/Ores/Spellstones which are from the Extreme Quest,
    Forsaken Aquatic, and the Live version which needs Large Stones from the Coast, Quarry, and Seabed SHAQs.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 11, 2015 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    There are some that you can buy as a free player, like Lambda Lextear, but other than hunting for 10*-12* multiclass DBs, the only other way to get them is to craft them and either hope for a Great Success to include Fighter as an extra class or you can buy a Add Class Fighter support item for crafting, though this can get expensive and should only be saved for the last extend on the weapon since it will be overridden when leveling them up. If you participated in the Maximum Attack event, you should have a Kasentori Haruka (even if you didn't, there should be plenty on the market), which is half decent for just leveling until you have the money to make a fully extended set with Add Class Fighter.

EDIT: Almost forgot, you can also trade for the Bio DBs by collecting Phantom Night Fragments/Ores/Spellstones which are from the Extreme Quest,
    Forsaken Aquatic, and the Live version which needs Large Stones from the Coast, Quarry, and Seabed SHAQs.
    Do you suggest i just wait until i can reliably do SHAQs? especially since ill need multiple blades for attribute grinding and such?