Page 3910 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2910341038103860390039073908390939103911391239133920396040104410 ... LastLast
Results 39,091 to 39,100 of 46801

wait does this mean we finally got a way to proc chase on bosses? (if jellen counts as status)

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    wait does this mean we finally got a way to proc chase on bosses? (if jellen counts as status)
    It doesn't.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    According to swiki, Jellen doesn't count for Chase, for whatever reason.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

anyone know how to get Nemesis-NT weapon??
    is it drop only?
    i saw in zieg that nemesis upgrade can be changed with old nemesis + nemesis-nt x3. what is that mean?

the pot and base atk looks so good. higher base atk than Gix and have 17% damage unconditional. is this better than qliphad (200-240 atk)? or worse?
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    anyone know how to get Nemesis-NT weapon??
    is it drop only?
    i saw in zieg that nemesis upgrade can be changed with old nemesis + nemesis-nt x3. what is that mean?

the pot and base atk looks so good. higher base atk than Gix and have 17% damage unconditional. is this better than qliphad (200-240 atk)? or worse?
    I wouldn't say "power creep", but maybe it's power creep. (AKA "RIP Qliphad")

Also, Nemesis-NT drops in UQ Nab. The exchange lets you turn in one copy of the OT into the NT, but you also need three other Nemesis-NT weapons to use as materials for the trade.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 8, 2017 at 01:54 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What about these units from polytan shop? Are they better than the ones from badge shop?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    What about these units from polytan shop? Are they better than the ones from badge shop?
    They're marginally better, but they aren't anywhere remotely close to being as powerful as "real" 12* Units. However, there's an Arm up for sale, which, when combined with the Weapon Badge Units, will let you get one of the Expert Titles.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    The Polytan units have 56 more -DEF than the badge shop ones.

The Badge Shop units have these bonus stats:
    HP + 80 / PP + 5
    All-resist +2%
    S-ATK + 10
    R-ATK+ 10
    DEX+ 10

The bonuses for the Polytan units:
    Striking Resist + 3%
    Range Resist+ 2%
    Tech Resist+ 2%
    S-ATK+ 10
    R-ATK+ 10
    DEX+ 10

Meh, they are worse than the badge ones if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I wouldn't say "power creep", but maybe it's power creep. (AKA "RIP Qliphad")

Also, Nemesis-NT drops in UQ Nab. The exchange lets you turn in one copy of the OT into the NT, but you also need three other Nemesis-NT weapons to use as materials for the trade.
    so the game become reliant to drop again then?
    i remember this is like hunting Ares weapons 2,5 years ago (if i remember correctly)

atleast qliphad can double your hp/def/pp stat ...

good thing i only make 1 qliphad .. other zeinesis can be sentence triple fodder with factor catalyst on it ..
    yeah, my engrish is bad