Page 4383 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 338338834283433343734380438143824383438443854386439344334483 ... LastLast
Results 43,821 to 43,830 of 46801

Does Point Assist boost Dark Blast damage? How about Photon Blast?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Was the timer started on those groups? If yes, it could be that, as you cannot join a Buster Quest in progress. The other 2 possibilities I can think of is Expert matching, as you said, and that other mostly unused option to prevent NPCs in the mpa.

Question about matching and party making: Does the drop-down list (Serious, Laid Back, etc) affect anything? Does ticking "1 Player" affect anything?
    thats odd, some of these parties were 1/8 and still couldnt enter, are buster quests even soloable? i know the ep 5 story ones are, but mission counter ones?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    thats odd, some of these parties were 1/8 and still couldnt enter, are buster quests even soloable? i know the ep 5 story ones are, but mission counter ones?
    Yes, they changed Buster Quests to be soloable some months ago. It's not as efficient as being in a group, but at least you can gather Buster Medals without needing a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Halikus View Post
    Lesser abils, does anything higher than Lesser 1 drop in endless?
    Nothing higher than Lesser I drops in Endless or anywhere. Higher levels need to be synthesized through Dudu.

if not how on earth are people making lesser 5 whithout having to lose their minds making countless affixes. Are they just chancing it?
    Lesser V affixes take many, many tries and many cubes. It takes a very determined player to make them.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

why i cant use compund techniques as phantom, not sure if with hero its the same story

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    why i cant use compund techniques as phantom, not sure if with hero its the same story
    You can only use compound techniques when your character has Fo or Te as main class.
    Last edited by Loveless62; May 10, 2019 at 01:05 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

which free fields are the best for farming yerkes CO materials?

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    which free fields are the best for farming yerkes CO materials?
    The Yerkes materials each come from a separate planet. I don't know that any zone on any planet has a better drop rate for any of these materials than the other zones do. For the most part, just pick a zone for the planet that gives you the material you need.

• Naberius Shrooms - Naberius - Ruins and Tundra are fine. Forest sucks to gather from since there are few fishing spots, and you want fishing spots to start a gathering fever before you gather from a green node.
    • Lillipa Vests - Lillipa - Desert, Tunnels, and Quarry are fine.
    • Amduscia Dragon Scales - Volcanic Caves, Skyscape, and Sanctum are fine.
    • Vopar Shells - Vopar (Wopal) - Coast, Seabed, and Facility are fine.
    • Empty Bottles - Earth - Tokyo and Las Vegas are fine.
    • Harkotan Fragments - Harkotan - Shironia and Kuron are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    The Yerkes materials each come from a separate planet. I don't know that any zone on any planet has a better drop rate for any of these materials than the other zones do. For the most part, just pick a zone for the planet that gives you the material you need.

• Naberius Shrooms - Naberius - Ruins and Tundra are fine. Forest sucks to gather from since there are few fishing spots, and you want fishing spots to start a gathering fever before you gather from a green node.
    • Lillipa Vests - Lillipa - Desert, Tunnels, and Quarry are fine.
    • Amduscia Dragon Scales - Volcanic Caves, Skyscape, and Sanctum are fine.
    • Vopar Shells - Vopar (Wopal) - Coast, Seabed, and Facility are fine.
    • Empty Bottles - Earth - Tokyo and Las Vegas are fine.
    • Harkotan Fragments - Harkotan - Shironia and Kuron are fine.
    Well, for example, Vegas for some reason has a pretty high rate of bottles, while forest seems to have a rather low rate of mushrooms. (basically I need help with the other ones besides bottles)

Are PP cost reductions additive or multiplicative?