Page 4633 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3633413345334583462346304631463246334634463546364643 ... LastLast
Results 46,321 to 46,330 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    I am cause I main HERO... 900 class cubes , 3 eye stones , and 500 rocks lol.. FML!!!

the rest I have
    The price of using an advance class as your main
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

anyone knows how to create guardian soul? or does it drop? Because I saw it has crazy stats lol

can some xperts tell me how not to KO in this new EQ
    I mean its only the 2nd round but already I see people surviving like SURVIVING.

I got Ko'ed at least 5 times in the fog part but the rest nope. There must be xome expert out there ( although its only two EQ rounds in ) who knows how

I mean its only the 2nd round but already I see people surviving like SURVIVING.

I got Ko'ed at least 5 times in the fog part but the rest nope. There must be xome expert out there ( although its only two EQ rounds in ) who knows how
    Try being a glass canon like a Fo/Te

It's a new EQ, give it some time. People use to get swatted like flies when the Crimson Dragon EQ came out back in the days, but people learned the pattern and learned to DODGE!!!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

since i updated the Nvidia geforce on last week , i cant record in PSO2 specifically , also in this game i been having FPS issues since then .

i asked in a couple facebook groups but their tips didnt help and the support tech havent answer me yet and for the record geforce works fine in any other game

Anyways to speed find those stones or rocks, the S5 upgrade needs 150

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    since i updated the Nvidia geforce on last week , i cant record in PSO2 specifically , also in this game i been having FPS issues since then .

i asked in a couple facebook groups but their tips didnt help and the support tech havent answer me yet and for the record geforce works fine in any other game
    ever tried downgrading to a version you had before?

Play Et.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

for starters, just try and play the quest WHILE observing enemy patterns. Some are obvious, some are not if you dont observe well.
    Like me and our team, we went blind with some already had an idea on the patterns and a lot of us still get killed (so much moons were used lmao) but when we did the 2nd run, less were dead since we already know some parts of the attack patterns. Just observe your surrounding. Like in the 2nd part, with the snow environment. Those ice things are there for a purpose, just try to see if the boss its winding up for a big attack, then just hide.

or just play Et

for the limited arks missions , how do you find level 80 machines ?? UH FF ??