Page 4634 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3634413445344584462446314632463346344635463646374644 ... LastLast
Results 46,331 to 46,340 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    for the limited arks missions , how do you find level 80 machines ?? UH FF ??
    For my part, I'm usually doing Advance Quests SH with maximum Risk (+50).

I'm thinking of relocating an alt to another ship. If that alt clears the new EQ at any difficulty, does that clear count towards the 50 kills needed for the achievement? As far as i know, achievements are account wide.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Sep 2, 2020 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    I'm thinking of relocating an alt to another ship. If that alt clears the new EQ at any difficulty, does that clear count towards the 50 kills needed for the achievement? As far as i know, achievements are account wide.
    A lot of people moved or created another character to another ship when DF Persona originally came out a few years back, so ya, this trick should still work.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Yeah, think i'll dump my alt to ship 4 next maintenance. Lightstream 50 kills took nearly a month back in the day. I just want to speed things up a bit this time around and i'm not doing anything on that alt anyway.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Sep 2, 2020 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Yeah, think i'll dump my alt to ship 4 next maintenance. Lightstream 50 kills took nearly a month back in the day. I just want to speed things up a bit this time around and i'm not doing anything on that alt anyway.
    I thought about it as well, but I figured, it's the last big boss of the game, so what's the point? It's not like this new weapon will help me unlock anything.
    Spoiler!

What is the absolute success rate of inflicting a status with Lunigummy with its saf s4 affixed?
    It doubles the success rate of inflicting a status?
    What is the absolute success rate e.g. when I got Shock V affixed and no ring equipped, i.e. the weapon itself is gonna apply panic?

ok i dont know whats going on anymore i uninstalled and reinstalled the geforce with another update and the FPS went to worse .i doubt tech support will answer me soon.(did this on the evening)

i been playing max settings with no problem until last week update and its even more weird when in this morning i played ok against true PD

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    ok i dont know whats going on anymore i uninstalled and reinstalled the geforce with another update and the FPS went to worse .i doubt tech support will answer me soon.(did this on the evening)

i been playing max settings with no problem until last week update and its even more weird when in this morning i played ok against true PD
    Any issues with other games? For over a month now, PSO2 has been slow in general.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Any issues with other games? For over a month now, PSO2 has been slow in general.
    well like i said in other post i was without conection for 3 weeks , i didnt knew that .

and no , all other games work fine , the geforce respond fine with them too
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 3, 2020 at 12:59 AM.

how do you convert zero type techs back to the regular mode ??