Page 4635 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3635413545354585462546324633463446354636463746384645 ... LastLast
Results 46,341 to 46,350 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    how do you convert zero type techs back to the regular mode ??
    Not sure, but can't you go to the crafting shop and buy one of those items to reset your tech crafting back to default?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    well like i said in other post i was without conection for 3 weeks , i didnt knew that .

and no , all other games work fine , the geforce respond fine with them too
    Well there you go. I'm guessing that this has something to do with their implementation of NGS, everything is lagging and resources are obviously being taken. Since UH Persona came out, it takes waaaay longer to start select the EQ from the quest counter/ship quest monitor and since yesterday, going to my team ship for a tree boost before an EQ takes like a minute or more.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well there you go. I'm guessing that this has something to do with their implementation of NGS, everything is lagging and resources are obviously being taken. Since UH Persona came out, it takes waaaay longer to start select the EQ from the quest counter/ship quest monitor and since yesterday, going to my team ship for a tree boost before an EQ takes like a minute or more.
    well im sure now PSO2 it self its the problem to bad , i wanted to start 2 new characters 1 for fashion and other for main Luster class and any viable combination

ok i dont know whats going on anymore i uninstalled and reinstalled the geforce with another update and the FPS went to worse .i doubt tech support will answer me soon.(did this on the evening)

i been playing max settings with no problem until last week update and its even more weird when in this morning i played ok against true PD
    I had s similar issue a week ago, so tell me if this works: Go to your Nvidia Control Panel and go to 3D settings. Go to the program settings tab and find PSO2. See if its on high performance Nvidia processor. If not, change it and save your settings. Turns out on my end PSO2 was running on intergrated graphics out of nowhere and I suffered a noticable quality drop in fps.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I had s similar issue a week ago, so tell me if this works: Go to your Nvidia Control Panel and go to 3D settings. Go to the program settings tab and find PSO2. See if its on high performance Nvidia processor. If not, change it and save your settings. Turns out on my end PSO2 was running on intergrated graphics out of nowhere and I suffered a noticable quality drop in fps.
    it workedˇˇˇˇˇ , thank you very much , im sure in the last nvidia update PSO2 was left out of that part of the menu.

What do guys think of S5 Add:Instant Invocation?
    Spoiler!

I am not expert, but Instant Invocation seems very bad overall. The 40% damage with 0 charge time would work only on the longer techniques, while average and faster ones would actually lose DPS(and DPP eficency). The real kicker though is that the technique with 0 charge wont trigger the effect the next one, so you actually get the the 0 charge time only once each 2 techs, while the 40% damage reduction is always active.

At best it may have some niche uses like spamming Ilfoie, and maybe Namegid(moonspeak tranlasted wiki says its shortens the charge without penalty but not sure if I understood it well). Even so, unless I am missing some special combos, this seems like a liability altogether and using a different S5 will probably be better tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    What do guys think of S5 Add:Instant Invocation?
    its poop , lets say the things how they are , the only tech i can think might worth its namegid , outside of that its useless

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I am not expert, but Instant Invocation seems very bad overall. The 40% damage with 0 charge time would work only on the longer techniques, while average and faster ones would actually lose DPS(and DPP eficency). The real kicker though is that the technique with 0 charge wont trigger the effect the next one, so you actually get the the 0 charge time only once each 2 techs, while the 40% damage reduction is always active.

At best it may have some niche uses like spamming Ilfoie, and maybe Namegid(moonspeak tranlasted wiki says its shortens the charge without penalty but not sure if I understood it well). Even so, unless I am missing some special combos, this seems like a liability altogether and using a different S5 will probably be better tbh.
    its poop , lets say the things how they are , the only tech i can think might worth its namegid , outside of that its useless
    Explains why I can buy it for 2k. Let's hope we get some better S5 soon enough.

Cheers.
    Spoiler!

On bumped.org, it says:

During the Campaign Period, Arks Missions will run with rewards that can be used to make ★15 Lightstream Gunslash, ★15 Liberate Gunslash
    So, are we getting a Liberate Unlocker and Circular Amphitrite Stone in for next week's Special Arks Missions?
    Spoiler!