Page 4641 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3641414145414591463146384639464046414642464346444651 ... LastLast
Results 46,401 to 46,410 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoman3 View Post
    I'm a ranger with hunter subclass, did a 4 man PUG Deus Esca and we cleared it first attempt, apparently impact slider is bad for ranger rotation? What should I be using instead? Guy who called me out on it immediately left party after looting so not sure where I was going wrong with it.
    Impact slider is one of Rifle's highest dps PAs, even if you don't use it optimally. Anything stronger is more situational. That said, for Deus specifically, I think the dragon heads are big enough that crafted homing volley won't miss them, and when he's stunned you can use diffusion round in the air on his weakpoint. They may have gotten it mixed up with slide burst, which is mainly meant to be use for repositioning, not damage, but a lot of rangers just use it as their main PA.

can I exchange his for something else ??

also what is this... a new weapon series ???

Spoiler!
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 18, 2020 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    can I exchange his for something else ??

also what is this... a new weapon series ???

Spoiler!
    That's a puras weapon, the one you upgrade into stil. And no you can't exchange them for a different one. They (and stil for that matter) don't require a unique stone.

from the campaing of road to Luster what should i do to get the amphibrite stone ?

im asking because my progress its a mess between my characters

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    from the campaing of road to Luster what should i do to get the amphibrite stone ?

Check the Mission, some of them you need to complete the previous before it'll give the next one.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post

The specific mission to get the Amphitrite stone is to complete 50 daily client orders. To unlock that mission, you have to complete the missions for 25 daily client orders and 30 daily client orders.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

someone explain the crass pot to me.

something changes to the agiel pot ??

cause that what I read the japanese as... when the agiel pot is activated under the crass weapon the thing switches it to something else
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 18, 2020 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    someone explain the crass pot to me.

something changes to the agiel pot ??

cause that what I read the japanese as... when the agiel pot is activated under the crass weapon the thing switches it to something else
    Lightbanisher Cras' potential is basically a cycle between Ayer's potential and Cras' potential.
    Your base effect is Ayer's potential (12% damage, 20% PP cost reduction and recovery of 20PP every 10 seconds) + when you do 3 normal attack, you switch to the Cras potential for 30 seconds (18% damage, reduction of damage taken of 30% and negation of knockback effects). After 30 seconds, you revert back to Ayer's potential. Then there is cooldown of 30 seconds for the Cras' potential after which, you can do 3 normal attacks again to get the Cras' potential and so on.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    The specific mission to get the Amphitrite stone is to complete 50 daily client orders. To unlock that mission, you have to complete the missions for 25 daily client orders and 30 daily client orders.
    thank you , i will check on which char its more advanced to move on

What are the chat commands to switch rings?