Page 3699 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2699319935993649368936963697369836993700370137023709374937994199 ... LastLast
Results 36,981 to 36,990 of 46801

Did anyone else notice something about the new LQs?

This is about the post-quest report - the one that appears in the campship, showing you your rank, CF progress and all that. Anyway I noticed that the first time, and first time only, you clear each special training LQ, you get an extra page of the report.

However I didn't pay attention and just clicked through it so I didn't really catch what it says. It's probably something like "you have cleared the limited quest and are eligible for promo rewards later" but did anyone catch what does it say fully?

how long does it usually for the nominated design for the item design contest to go public?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I believe you need to have at least one of each of the planets' fields unlocked.
    I don't think that's true - I think you might need to complete Forest Exploration and clear the "gathering trainer" quests that basically guide you through gathering and crafting a ring. One of my characters has the butler's COs unlocked and hasn't even done anything in the Volcanic Caves yet - just unlocked the first mission for them where you kill stuff for points.

There might be another requirement, though, since I always slap some tickets on them to boost them to 20 pretty much right off the bat.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I don't think that's true - I think you might need to complete Forest Exploration and clear the "gathering trainer" quests that basically guide you through gathering and crafting a ring. One of my characters has the butler's COs unlocked and hasn't even done anything in the Volcanic Caves yet - just unlocked the first mission for them where you kill stuff for points.

There might be another requirement, though, since I always slap some tickets on them to boost them to 20 pretty much right off the bat.
    It might just be needing to unlock Forest then (and maybe a level requirement), since I never did Sofia's COs on any but one of my characters and still have Yerkes' COs unlocked on them all. I always do a full afternoon of just area unlocks with a new character, so I had them all unlocked before even stepping foot into the Cafe on any characters that I've made post-EP4, so I wasn't too sure if it was needing to unlock all areas (in my head that made more logical sense since they are area-bound items, just like how Hans' COs only unlock once you have unlocked a planet).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 21, 2017 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Sorry more questions double sabers related.

1) Sometimes I get this purple "slashing" animation around me that looks and sounds like katana PA "Asagiri". It seems to happen randomly, but only after Ive done a bunch of damage. It lasts about 10 seconds and doesnt seem to do any damage. I was using DS as Fi/Hu if that matters. What is this?

2) Can the shift action whirlwind on DS stack or does it only overwrite the duration?

3) What is the best thing to do for dps on a sandbag (white falz core etc)?
    2. Kamaitachi stacks up to two times.

3. Knuckles are good for laying down hard DPS on vulnerable stuff. TAJA Backhand Smash does a shitload of damage.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'd like to make some 6-slot all-atk units that includes Ether Factor (I prefer to use the same unit set for multiple classes, but I could also count this as preparation for Hero). What's the best way to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Velkir View Post
    I'd like to make some 6-slot all-atk units that includes Ether Factor (I prefer to use the same unit set for multiple classes, but I could also count this as preparation for Hero). What's the best way to do this?
    Decide what you really want on the units. Pray to god if you're aiming for Astral/Ether Factor, otherwise it's... well it's still a gamble but not as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Decide what you really want on the units. Pray to god if you're aiming for Astral/Ether Factor, otherwise it's... well it's still a gamble but not as bad.
    I guess I just have to keep trying to affix Factor Catalyst/Ether Soul with the other affixes I need on each fodder until they stick?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Velkir View Post
    I guess I just have to keep trying to affix Factor Catalyst/Ether Soul with the other affixes I need on each fodder until they stick?
    More or less. Assuming you're going Apprentice/Ether/Mod/Doom/something/Elegant, your final result, on lowest required amount of fodders, need to look like this:

Base - Ether Soul/Catalyst/Doom/something/x/x
    Fodder 1 - Apprentice/Catalyst/Mod/Doom/something/x
    Fodder 2 - Apprentice/Catalyst/Mod/Doom/something/x
    Fodder 3 - Apprentice/Catalyst/Mod/x/x/x

You can spread Mod and Doom across different units to lessen the chance of failing, and you can always use the last 2 fodder slots to spread them out a bit further, but it's not going to be cheap and/or smooth sailing.

You can use like, one less Apprentice Soul during a 10% boost if you want to wait 'till then for this, whenever that's going to be. Dropping down to only needing 1 Apprentice Soul requires you to have a Soul Receptor at 5s or 6s.

Edit: If you play the upslot game and do this during a 10% week, upslotting have 60% chance of bringing all affixes over. Off boost week it's 31%
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 21, 2017 at 07:26 PM.

Missed out on the easy Daggers of Serafi, but is there an easy way to get them still? I noticed I had a pair 15% light in my inventory, but not sure where I got them from.