Page 4476 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 347639764376442644664473447444754476447744784479448645264576 ... LastLast
Results 44,751 to 44,760 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    What's the fastest / easiest way to farm Ult Boosters without just buying 9000 spheres from the player shop or spend a ton of CM?
    Do Advanced quests with a 250% booster. Difficulty doesn't matter, you'll get a ton of photon boosters.

What's the fastest / easiest way to farm Ult Boosters without just buying 9000 spheres from the player shop or spend a ton of CM?
    If you haven't already, you can trade in your old XQ and AQ stones for Photon Drops, Crystals, and Boosters at Recycle Shop 2 in the Shop Area; aside from that, AQs now drop Photon Boosters (when doing the AQ ARKS Mission, on VH+0 with no RDR and just running through killing enough enemies to get my Dark Blast, I usually end up with maybe a dozen or so).

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Do Advanced quests with a 250% booster. Difficulty doesn't matter, you'll get a ton of photon boosters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you haven't already, you can trade in your old XQ and AQ stones for Photon Drops, Crystals, and Boosters at Recycle Shop 2 in the Shop Area; aside from that, AQs now drop Photon Boosters (when doing the AQ ARKS Mission, on VH+0 with no RDR and just running through killing enough enemies to get my Dark Blast, I usually end up with maybe a dozen or so).
    wait guys, he clearly said "Ult boosters" and not "Photon boosters", they're both different things, right? or am I the one on the wrong page? cause I was about to ask about Ult or Ultimate boosters and where I can get those

so I tried exploring, and it seem you can exchange 2 AC scratch item for 1 Ultimate Booster in the limited recycle shop
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Oct 1, 2019 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    wait guys, he clearly said "Ult boosters" and not "Photon boosters", they're both different things, right? or am I the one on the wrong page? cause I was about to ask about Ult or Ultimate boosters and where I can get those
    Photon Boosters can be converted to Ultimate Boosters (90 Photon Boosters -> 1 Ultimate Booster).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Photon Boosters can be converted to Ultimate Boosters (90 Photon Boosters -> 1 Ultimate Booster).
    oh, hehe, I didnt know that. Where can you convert that? I want to try using one since I thought it was a drop only item

oh, hehe, I didnt know that. Where can you convert that? I want to try using one since I thought it was a drop only item
    If I'm not mistaken, it's in one of the recycle shops in the shopping lobby, in the section of the lobby where you can buy room decos and such, but note that a total of 12 ultimate boosters are needed for a weapon.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking about converting old pyroxenes into photon boosters.
    Converting photon boosters into ultimate boosters is in the photon drop shop, like Anduril is saying.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Oct 1, 2019 at 09:52 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Photon Booster to Ultimate Booster is done at the Photon Sphere shop; there is now a second Shop there that is exclusively for using Photon Boosters.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 1, 2019 at 08:49 AM.

I would argue that clearing solo PD is the fastest way to farm ultimate boosters if you can consistently achieve S-rank on it. Otherwise, farming photon boosters from AQs and then trading them for ultimate boosters is the fastest way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Be aware that not all AQs drop photon boosters. I ran the Shironia AQ this morning, and I received zero photon boosters.

In particular, all AQ pyroxene stone drops have been replaced with photon booster drops (is the same true for the large stones?). Since Shironia AQ did not drop any stones before the replacement, it now drops no photon boosters.

However, the same should be true of the Kuron AQ, but I swear I got photon boosters the last time I ran it. Maybe Shironia AQ is glitched?

Anyways, there seems to be one or two special cases, but most AQs drop plenty of photon boosters
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Thanks, guess I'll get to AQ spam cause I want to upgrade 4 weapons...
    If not all AQs drop photon Boosters, anyone know which do / don't and especially, if any have a higher drop rate or are in general better for farming Photon Boosters?

Thanks, guess I'll get to AQ spam cause I want to upgrade 4 weapons...
    If not all AQs drop photon Boosters, anyone know which do / don't and especially, if any have a higher drop rate or are in general better for farming Photon Boosters?
    probably forest because of the nab rappies ,

also all AQ drops photon boosters and the drop rate i assume it increases the higher the risk is and i asume in SH the droprate its even higher