Page 4526 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 352640264426447645164523452445254526452745284529453645764626 ... LastLast
Results 45,251 to 45,260 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Ok, thanks. I'll check and see how many I need for a weapon and a set of armor, then focus on getting those before it goes away if I can.
    In order to +35 the Novelle, upgrade it to Liberate, and have a full set of Novelle Units, you need 2300 Badges (1200 for the 6 Novelle, 200 for the Liberate Unlocker [which should be first priority], and 900 for all three Units), then 90 to clear out Xie's inventory of Ultimate Boosters.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 14, 2020 at 08:47 PM.

What is the best way to farm ultimate boosters?
    Last edited by Kiboune; Jan 14, 2020 at 11:17 PM.
    ID: Maks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    What is the best way to farm ultimate boosters?
    Run SHAQ Forest (to try and double dip with Rappies) at max Risk for Photon Boosters. Even on normal risk on a VHAQ, though, you still can get enough Photon Boosters for one, maybe two, Ultimate Boosters per run.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Run SHAQ Forest (to try and double dip with Rappies) at max Risk for Photon Boosters. Even on normal risk on a VHAQ, though, you still can get enough Photon Boosters for one, maybe two, Ultimate Boosters per run.
    Thanks.Honestly thought it would be much harder
    ID: Maks

how much time do you spend doing the run? solo PD UH feels like it would be way faster
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    how much time do you spend doing the run? solo PD UH feels like it would be way faster
    UH PD is faster if you can consistently get s-ranks, but not everyone can, and some people just don't want to do PD 50 times in a row. It's definitely worth mentioning though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    On the VHAQ runs? I usually solo them in less than 5-ish minutes, just killing enemies as they spawn on my way to exits, usually leaving over 50% of the map unexplored, and with a 250%RDR end up with somewhere in the vicinity 60 Photon Boosters; they seem to have a relatively high drop rate.
    If you can get a quick time on UH PD, then yeah, it would likely be a faster way, but remember, your experience of it being easy to do may not be the same for everyone, thus the more accessible option of AQs.

On the VHAQ runs? I usually solo them in less than 5-ish minutes, just killing enemies as they spawn on my way to exits, usually leaving over 50% of the map unexplored, and with a 250%RDR end up with somewhere in the vicinity 60 Photon Boosters; they seem to have a relatively high drop rate.
    ah ok, I haven't actually ran any AQ's for Photon Boosters since it became a thing but was curious if the average run time was about the same as it was just like when people would farm for Capsules.

If you can get a quick time on UH PD, then yeah, it would likely be a faster way, but remember, your experience of it being easy to do may not be the same for everyone, thus the more accessible option of AQs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    UH PD is faster if you can consistently get s-ranks, but not everyone can, and some people just don't want to do PD 50 times in a row. It's definitely worth mentioning though.
    I was never going to try and push them to run solo PD UH
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

As a reminder, there is the option to exchange all obsolete Pyroxenes into Photon Boosters (and therefore into Ultimate Boosters) for those who missed it during the AQ drop changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    As a reminder, there is the option to exchange all obsolete Pyroxenes into Photon Boosters (and therefore into Ultimate Boosters) for those who missed it during the AQ drop changes.
    Don't remind me, when I saw that the shop for these stopped accepted them, I just trashed everything I had for a few meseta
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!