Page 4527 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 352740274427447745174524452545264527452845294530453745774627 ... LastLast
Results 45,261 to 45,270 of 46801
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    In order to +35 the Novelle, upgrade it to Liberate, and have a full set of Novelle Units, you need 2300 Badges (1200 for the 6 Novelle, 200 for the Liberate Unlocker [which should be first priority], and 900 for all three Units), then 90 to clear out Xie's inventory of Ultimate Boosters.
    Ok, good to know. Think from what I remember seeing last night I have enough for the Liberate unlocker, so next time I log in I'll try to nab that and if the boosters are in the limited shop those as well (think I have a bit over 300 total.) I may try for a second or third unlocker if I can just so I have a few options with using different classes - currently making the Sword a priority since I really, really like maining Hero and usually stick to that while playing it. After that, might grab a Rifle for my Ranger, and maybe Twin Sabers as an option for an Etoile. But definitely a priority on the limited stuff and that initial weapon and armor.

Thanks!
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Ok, good to know. Think from what I remember seeing last night I have enough for the Liberate unlocker, so next time I log in I'll try to nab that and if the boosters are in the limited shop those as well (think I have a bit over 300 total.) I may try for a second or third unlocker if I can just so I have a few options with using different classes - currently making the Sword a priority since I really, really like maining Hero and usually stick to that while playing it. After that, might grab a Rifle for my Ranger, and maybe Twin Sabers as an option for an Etoile. But definitely a priority on the limited stuff and that initial weapon and armor.

Thanks!
    You can only get 1 Unlocker from Xie. You can get more Unlockers as a very rare drop from the trigger version of the LQ and as the 1300 Title prize.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Ok, then I won't worry about "unlocking" more than the sword - the others will just be a bonus if I happen to score one. Thanks.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Does Val gunslash s4 and Liberate gunslash s5 stack? (healing for 60 instead of 30)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Does Val gunslash s4 and Liberate gunslash s5 stack? (healing for 60 instead of 30)
    Yes, they do.

So i logged into PSO2es after a long time, and i noticed that all of my character´s classes are wrong and outdated.
    Most classes i have leveled to lv90 on pso2 still show as lv12 or 20 in PSO2es, and a lot of them are not even unlocked.

Basically, my account seems to be in the same state as it was back when i signed up all those years back.

Is this normal, and if it is not, is there any way to update the data?
    I pretty much attempted everything i could think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    So i logged into PSO2es after a long time, and i noticed that all of my character´s classes are wrong and outdated.
    Most classes i have leveled to lv90 on pso2 still show as lv12 or 20 in PSO2es, and a lot of them are not even unlocked.

Basically, my account seems to be in the same state as it was back when i signed up all those years back.

Is this normal, and if it is not, is there any way to update the data?
    I pretty much attempted everything i could think of.
    The main game and es have separate class levels, and only a limited amount of EXP is shared between them, if you don't log in to es, the the EXP earned in the main game doesn't transfer over, and vice-versa.

I had forgotten about that.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The main game and es have separate class levels, and only a limited amount of EXP is shared between them, if you don't log in to es, the the EXP earned in the main game doesn't transfer over, and vice-versa.
    i play almost daily both games and since Etoile its release i had issues with exp share . my first 2 are fine , 4th and 5th its random if work or not.
    but the 3rd one , no matter how many adjustments i do , i never get exp from any side.

its something technical ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i play almost daily both games and since Etoile its release i had issues with exp share . my first 2 are fine , 4th and 5th its random if work or not.
    but the 3rd one , no matter how many adjustments i do , i never get exp from any side.

its something technical ?
    This sounds awkward. You may need to do a few tests: Log into PSO2es, and set:
    i) PSO2 -> PSO2es exp all 100% into excubes
    ii) PSO2es -> PSO2 exp all 100% into a single class.
    Save changes, exit PSO2es, then relog into PSO2es to confirm that the settings have been saved. Write down exactly how much exp it mentions that it requires for next excube.
    Logout of PSO2es, then log in PSO2, and check what the game reports as maximum transferrable value. For Successor classes, it should be about 8600000-ish. Do a couple activities with only 1 single class. Write down the exp that the game mentions will be transferred.
    Logout PSO2, login PSO2es and check the excube bar. If it has progressed by exactly the amount you acquired in PSO2, then it means it works ok.
    After that, re-allocate exp to be distributed to classes as you see fit, and check again.

-=EDIT=-
    I forgot: If a class in PSO2 is about to get a level, PSO2es may not transfer all exp but instead stop at exactly 1 exp before levelup. I had it happen sometimes, and it happens all the time at level caps when you're supposed to get class cubes.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jan 18, 2020 at 05:08 AM.