Page 4266 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 326637664166421642564263426442654266426742684269427643164366 ... LastLast
Results 42,651 to 42,660 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    So i bought about 10 Emper Embrace items to finish grinding my Xion, i got to thank the seller, my money went down, but i received nothing.

The items are not in my inventory and they are not in my storage either.

What gives?
    if your storage and inventory are full , then it could go into the collection storage , i think

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    if your storage and inventory are full , then it could go into the collection storage , i think
    My inventory has 50 slots empty and my storages have a lot of space.

I also checked the temporary and alternate storages and they are nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    So i bought about 10 Emper Embrace items to finish grinding my Xion, i got to thank the seller, my money went down, but i received nothing.

The items are not in my inventory and they are not in my storage either.

What gives?
    I assume you checked your entire inventory on all your characters, so I can only think of 2 possible scenarios
    a) You accidentally vendored/excubed/deconstructed them without noticing
    b) Your inventory and banks were full, so the purchased items went to temp storage, and you didn't move them to normal storage before relogging (I am not entirely sure if temp storage works this way, that's what I've heard)

Anyone else having issues with shift+r not using the pa/tech on the 6th slot using 3 button action?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i have a question about aero pet , i dont know any more if the luxury parfait( the one that helps you recover PP faster) was a good idea for that pet , i equip it just because aero its glutton with PP compared with other pets , plus its my anti boss pet .

im dont notice a big diference and do less damage than other pets , should i get rid of that parfait and put any other parfait ?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...on-and-myself)

Those setups are pretty good

I've been playing the omnibus EP.3 and after I reached a certain point the story stopped being translated. Has the translation for it not been finished yet or is there and issue with my tweaker? I tried reinstalling the English patch and it didn't do anything.

thanks for the info pal

1) Do we know of any affix weeks/specials coming up that might make the market prices skyrocket, or are those kind of at-random/come with certain web panel events or whatnot? Was thinking about finally using one of my Shop passes to try and clear out some inventory for once (I think I already scrapped all the junk, the rest is 'sellable'... probably), but if a boost is coming relatively soon I can try to find more stuff to delete to make space I guess.

2) Is there any use for mini Rappy suits, or any benefit of keeping one? I never had any of the limited/drop type suits like that drop before til the other day (Joker 300 + E.Forest 100 + Raid 100 + Tri 100 + Daily 50 + RDR 250 = finally get something), but unless there is some reason to keep it (or exchange it for), I will probably sell it as well.

3) Also, is it normal for Arks Rappy's to show up as long as any single person of the 12 has premium during Premium PSO2 Day (today)? Saw a couple in E.Forest earlier and I know I don't have premium, so wasn't expecting to see any. Got a 1s unit and a couple weapons, so that's cool I guess.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    3) Also, is it normal for Arks Rappy's to show up as long as any single person of the 12 has premium during Premium PSO2 Day (today)? Saw a couple in E.Forest earlier and I know I don't have premium, so wasn't expecting to see any. Got a 1s unit and a couple weapons, so that's cool I guess.
    Premium members get pso2 day benefits
    Ark rappies show up for all players on the 2nd and 22nd of every month.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Dec 22, 2018 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    1) Do we know of any affix weeks/specials coming up that might make the market prices skyrocket, or are those kind of at-random/come with certain web panel events or whatnot? Was thinking about finally using one of my Shop passes to try and clear out some inventory for once (I think I already scrapped all the junk, the rest is 'sellable'... probably), but if a boost is coming relatively soon I can try to find more stuff to delete to make space I guess.

2) Is there any use for mini Rappy suits, or any benefit of keeping one? I never had any of the limited/drop type suits like that drop before til the other day (Joker 300 + E.Forest 100 + Raid 100 + Tri 100 + Daily 50 + RDR 250 = finally get something), but unless there is some reason to keep it (or exchange it for), I will probably sell it as well.

1. jan 1st = boost week. this boost = weapon affixes, mana rev, cheaper 6s+ astral unit, doom2, per/elder rev, supply is absolutely huge, take that to ur mind. protip is always selling a week before boost. something like 8s fabula is already at 5m now.

2. mini suits can display accessories youre wearing. they're more expensive just cuz of that.

3. arks fever is dropped for everyone on 22th as i recall
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Dec 22, 2018 at 05:30 AM.