So, is it possible to get rumble functionality working with an Xbox One Controller?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So, is it possible to get rumble functionality working with an Xbox One Controller?
    afaik game does not force feedback feature at all. what I did is added it myself via xpadder. not a perfect solution of course

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceyPai View Post
    Can anyone suggest me some BGM's for my room? My room is this http://puu.sh/theIx.png , and would like some regal tunes to go along with it.

I already have メインテーマ(EA), Lets Dance Boys!, Rhythm thief main theme and "I just smile". Trying to look for anything with piano, violin, or anything classical (im tired of animu pop music pls)

another question, my friend has this song which seems like the one I want the most, but I don't know the BGM and she won't tell me either :c
    Here's a video clip

http://puu.sh/thdXb.mp4

Have you tried the one from Persona 5? Don't know the exact title but its the Velvet Room bgm it has piano and violin, and it's pretty good imo.
    Last edited by HardBoiledPapa; Jan 10, 2017 at 03:43 AM.

Hello! I played on Xbox 360 years ago. Have just completed Sega Id and installation of game which works. JP client, Have human character. Want to create another pure character to start over. Only played for an hour. I want to use a bow. What race should I choose and class? Any suggestions are appreciated!!

And is there a decent youtube channel with a beginner guide and walk through videos of some of the first missions?

And is it worth it to install the SEA version to get started and learn from it?
    Last edited by styxtribe; Jan 10, 2017 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceyPai View Post

another question, my friend has this song which seems like the one I want the most, but I don't know the BGM and she won't tell me either :c
    Here's a video clip

http://puu.sh/thdXb.mp4
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Have you tried the one from Persona 5? Don't know the exact title but its the Velvet Room bgm it has piano and violin, and it's pretty good imo.
    Requiem For Everyone's Soul. (全ての人の魂の詩)

Quote Originally Posted by styxtribe View Post
    Hello! I played on Xbox 360 years ago. Have just completed Sega Id and installation of game which works. JP client, Have human character. Want to create another pure character to start over. Only played for an hour. I want to use a bow. What race should I choose and class? Any suggestions are appreciated!!

And is there a decent youtube channel with a beginner guide and walk through videos of some of the first missions?

And is it worth it to install the SEA version to get started and learn from it?
    Unlike PSU, the stat differences between races are rather minuscule unless you are a staunch min-maxer; my usual advice is to just pick whatever race visually appeals to you the most.
    As for Bow, you must be a Braver to use them, and as for the subclass to go along with that, Hunter is a good general purpose one due to it's multipliers, plus you may find the need to use Braver's Katana for mobbing. If you insist on min-maxing, a female CAST would be the best choice for any ranged class.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Requiem For Everyone's Soul. (全ての人の魂の詩)
    You are a life saver

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Thanks I'll check it out

Prince will dance for you forever~

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    This happens to me occasionally; try flushing your DNS.
    win+R, type "cmd", type "ipconfig /flushdns".
    Tried that and unfortunately did not solve the issue.

I have heard some people talk about filling the "this gauge only fills during this quest" bar outside of the specified quest, is there any way to do this for the Christmas on ice sheets or should I just abandon them?

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    I have heard some people talk about filling the "this gauge only fills during this quest" bar outside of the specified quest, is there any way to do this for the Christmas on ice sheets or should I just abandon them?
    You can still complete the collection file, but you would have to get a Christmas EQ trigger from the treasure shop attendant (Shirona) for 60 Star Gems to do so.

Last edited by Cadfael; Jan 10, 2017 at 03:29 PM.