Were there any other event EQs other than Summer, Halloween, and Christmas that had a Costume Boost?

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinatorMan View Post
    Hello. New forum lurker here. Been around before, but never made an account until now as I have a question I can't quite find an answer for.

Is anyone familiar with how damage is calculated in this game? As in, say I can get an increase on a weapon with 950 S-atk of 21% (From Potential), or get a damage boost like Black Heart Lv.3, which gives a boost of 400 S-atk below 50% PP.

Without being technical in what would be overall better, which bonus, in the end, gives the character the highest amount of damage under ideal circumstances?
    Thank you very much to anyone who is able to answer.
    You can try this:

http://4rt.info/psod/

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Um, question about changing potential of NewType weapons (is it possible?)

So ....
    I plan to grind and affix the new Zeinesis-weapon (once I got the required amount of weapons to +35 it)

When grinding to +30, I chose affix pot (10%, no?) ...... then affixed the weapon.

After I affixed the weapon, how to change to Qliphad's pot one? Is it possible? And, should it's possible, I assume the new pot will start at pot Lv1?

Thank you
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Um, question about changing potential of NewType weapons (is it possible?)

So ....
    I plan to grind and affix the new Zeinesis-weapon (once I got the required amount of weapons to +35 it)

When grinding to +30, I chose affix pot (10%, no?) ...... then affixed the weapon.

After I affixed the weapon, how to change to Qliphad's pot one? Is it possible? And, should it's possible, I assume the new pot will start at pot Lv1?

Thank you
    Dudu/Monica has a Potential Switch option that allows you to swap over to a different Potential on the same weapon if it allows it. The cost needed to swap Pots is identical to the cost needed to upgrade to that Potential Level (3 Spheres/Boosters for Lv. 1, 4 for Lv. 2, 5 for Lv. 3, Weaponoid Boosters exempt), but you get the new Pot at the same level that you kept the old one.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

does it necessary to +35 deus tact?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Dudu/Monica has a Potential Switch option that allows you to swap over to a different Potential on the same weapon if it allows it. The cost needed to swap Pots is identical to the cost needed to upgrade to that Potential Level (3 Spheres/Boosters for Lv. 1, 4 for Lv. 2, 5 for Lv. 3, Weaponoid Boosters exempt), but you get the new Pot at the same level that you kept the old one.
    Ah ... so, I

Chose Potential Switch from Lv3 Affix-pot → Qliphad pot Lv1
    Chose Potential Switch again to upgrade Qliphad pot Lv1 → Qliphad pot Lv2
    Chose Potential Switch once again to upgrade Qliphad pot Lv2 → Qliphad pot Lv3

?
    - Ship 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Ah ... so, I

Chose Potential Switch from Lv3 Affix-pot → Qliphad pot Lv1
    Chose Potential Switch again to upgrade Qliphad pot Lv1 → Qliphad pot Lv2
    Chose Potential Switch once again to upgrade Qliphad pot Lv2 → Qliphad pot Lv3

?
    No, it's just Lv3 → Lv3 with NT weapons, but it will still require the full 120 fuses.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 20, 2017 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    No, it's just Lv3 → Lv3 with NT weapons.
    Oh, all right
    Thank you very much

I thought I only kept the level of potential I chose 1st time.
    - Ship 2 -

So, I've run into a little dilemma.

I was shelling out to buy Austere Units in hopes of making Austere/Union, but on the last day of Boost Week, the game suddenly decided to give me the Ray Rear and Ray Arm at the same time, so I now have a Ray Set. Is it still worth it to go the Austere route and build both, or should I just sell back my Austere and go Union?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, I've run into a little dilemma.

I was shelling out to buy Austere Units in hopes of making Austere/Union, but on the last day of Boost Week, the game suddenly decided to give me the Ray Rear and Ray Arm at the same time, so I now have a Ray Set. Is it still worth it to go the Austere route and build both, or should I just sell back my Austere and go Union?
    I would say it depends on whether or not you have a full Ring set-up that you want to use. If you do, sell the Austere, but if you don't, then it will probably benefit you more to keep them.