Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Were there any other event EQs other than Summer, Halloween, and Christmas that had a Costume Boost?
    Bumping since ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Bumping since ignored.
    I've been on PSO2 since 2013 and as far as I remember there were no other events that used Costume Boost until now.
    Then again... Maybe I'm forgeting something...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    OK, so, the time has come that I have to move my PSO2 Installation from my SSD drive to my HDD drive due to the size that the game has... Unfortunatelly, I can't keep up with ~1.5GB free in the main OS drive, and the option to buy a 256GB SSD is out of the way (since they cost, at least around 120€...)
    Question: Does the PSO2 Installation use any sort of registry information or specific entries somewhere that I have to change so that I don't have any issues in the new location of the files? Or can I move the installation from one drive to the other and everything will work fine as always?
    Had the same situation earlier this week. PSO2 is just getting too fat.
    CopyPasted the entire PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder to another drive and everything is working fine.

As Anduril said, just make sure to run the file checks before attempting to play.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Had the same situation earlier this week. PSO2 is just getting too fat.
    CopyPasted the entire PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder to another drive and everything is working fine.

As Anduril said, just make sure to run the file checks before attempting to play.
    Just did that, no issues. =)
    I took one step further and find/replaced all folder entries on my windows registry to change from one drive to the other.
    Also checked all relevant files that might have folder entries, but all of them did not start with full folder path, only relative, so no worries there.

To bad the loadings will increase a bit now, but there's no other way anyway. XD

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."

Spoiler!

How??
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Spoiler!

How??
    That's an old bug... Never tried it... Wasn't it patched already?

guys how the hell am i suppose to get the zenesis weapons if for the devils trailer just give me 6% with a 250% RDB ):<

the worst part is that enemie is hard to find in free field

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys how the hell am i suppose to get the zenesis weapons if for the devils trailer just give me 6% with a 250% RDB ):<

Riding Quest would be good. Except people don't play Riding Quest unless they give us a good reason too.

If you have multiple Zein weapon CFs you can go farm a mini-boss from other CFs with preferably 3 other players(to spawn 3 of them) in an arks quest. Completing the excube portion for one of the other CFs will complete it for all. Devil Trailers are the worst to find especially when Riding Quest isn't that active, but they're your best bet if you don't have the CFs for other weapons around.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    If you have multiple Zein weapon CFs you can go farm a mini-boss from other CFs with preferably 3 other players(to spawn 3 of them) in an arks quest. Completing the excube portion for one of the other CFs will complete it for all. Devil Trailers are the worst to find especially when Riding Quest isn't that active, but they're your best bet if you don't have the CFs for other weapons around.
    If you have other CF that have BluRingahda ...... It's also fast enough if you go alone (due availability of teleporter in free field to speed up movement to boss area) ..... took me 1 250% RDR to finish last time (0% -> Get).
    Don't forget to bring 3 npc with you for 25% triboost too. It'll fill 13.3% each run.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt